• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

Rafa fucking Benitez didn't see it, you spineless, spineless cunt.

He wouldn't want to upset the liverpool fans... :rolleyes:

Can you imagine Jose Mourinho in charge if that happenned, he would have went fucking nuts! Thats the kind of guy i want in charge. He goes on about the fans not supporting the team, how about he does it for once.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you have stopped your rubbish of liking all his posts and you changed your sig about Rupert being "a good guy" you finally saw the truth :D

He's a good guy and I have never completely agreed with him on anything. I only like his posts because they are well written and he stands for what he believes, even though, he's more wrong than right lol .

I know how much he loves the club but it must even annoy him a bit i bet that he was a yid lol. I'll never ever question how much he loves the club, he's as blue as blue gets BUT he was still a yid :P. I even remember how much he loved beating Tottenham in the masters.

Cundy was a guest on the Chelsea Football Fancast a couple of years back. He spoke about the whole situation of him becoming a spud. He didn't want to leave CFC. He had to sign a deal & then his contract was sold to spudz. Cundy did come up from through the CFC academy.

What did he do to a chair? Vid?

A journo with an objective take on rafa's handling of sunday's game. I'm giddy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2312885/Rafa-Benitez-reaction-Luis-Suarez-bite-showed-true-colours.html

Interesting read and completely sums up my sentiments. The result was a really hard one to swallow ( embarrassed to say that I was a teary eyed mess when the equalizer came) but it was made all the more worse by Benitez's reaction to the whole thing. It's times like these you need the manager (regardless of his interim title and past affiliations) to stand tall and defend the team. After all, he coaches these players. He could not have been any more transparent with his adoring waves & freaking air kisses to the kop.

"In my opinion Rafa did not want Chelsea to win,how can you explain not replacing Torres with Ba.He took off Hazard who was one of the few players who could hold the ball up.He always has silly excuses.He took charge of a team in second place and it looks like he will take them out of the top four"

Saw this comment on the link from what remains of the day posted. Cannot really disagree. I still would like to know his reasons for this as it is really pissing me off and will continue to for quite a while. One thing I do agree with Rafa on was that calling him an interim manager was always a mistake. He got the message that he was not going to come back next season and thus he can fuck us up all he wants. I won't be surprised at all if we finish outside top 4 and the FSW has a sneaky smirk on his face back home.