• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

What did we get ourselves in? The thing that's scaring me most is the sudden realization that if we are to loose on a top four finish, Rafa wouldn't feel a fraction of our pain. I could picture the waiter giving a post match briefing after the last match of the season with a devilish smile on his red face :mouthclosed:

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Benayoun Chelsea FC are monitoring fans who insult the players and manager and are going to do something about it:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8665900/?

I suggested this some time ago on here. The club should disassociate from so-called supporters who lie about the manager's past and personally insult him and insult individual players at away games or at Stamford Bridge and the club should not allow them to stand or sit in the Chelsea section. They should not be allowed to hold their stupid bits of paper in front of the TV cameras or get their 9-12 year old daughters to do it for them. The stadium and the TV broadcast and Chelsea's good name and reputation should not be hi-jacked by malcontents.

Some of those fans claim they can do whatever they like because they spend their hard-earned money. They can't. You cannot defame or abuse people however much money you spend doing it. And you cannot claim to be a Chelsea supporter if you don't support the team but join the opposing fans in abusing it as so many did in so many places this season. I believe we would be second in the league if we had the support other teams get and if we were not routinely attacked and abused by a gang calling themselves Chelsea supporters.

Some on here seem to claim that they can pick and choose what constitutes Chelsea - e.g. Chelsea is Terry and Lampard but not Torres and Rafa. Idiots!

According to Benayoun Chelsea FC are monitoring fans who insult the players and manager and are going to do something about it:

I suggested this some time ago on here. The club should disassociate from so-called supporters who lie about the manager's past and personally insult him and insult individual players at away games or at Stamford Bridge and the club should not allow them to stand or sit in the Chelsea section. They should not be allowed to hold their stupid bits of paper in front of the TV cameras or get their 9-12 year old daughters to do it for them. The stadium and the TV broadcast and Chelsea's good name and reputation should not be hi-jacked by malcontents.

Some of those fans claim they can do whatever they like because they spend their hard-earned money. They can't. You cannot defame or abuse people however much money you spend doing it. And you cannot claim to be a Chelsea supporter if you don't support the team but join the opposing fans in abusing it as so many did in so many places this season. I believe we would be second in the league if we had the support other teams get and if we were not routinely attacked and abused by a gang calling themselves Chelsea supporters.

Some on here seem to claim that they can pick and choose what constitutes Chelsea - e.g. Chelsea is Terry and Lampard but not Torres and Rafa. Idiots!

SHUSH ! YOU'RE NOT EVEN A CHELSEEAAAY FAN -__-

Engouh of this cunt insulting and winding up Chelsea fans.

@Rupert, Could you please enlight us all, what were Rafa thinking yesterday? Why did he start with Torres? Oh and why did we felt the need of Benayoun? and what was Lamps substitution for? when we needed an actual defender to protect our single goal lead ?

About the time added on, I think its the inconsistencies of the officials that are getting me & many vexed, let's take yesterday were I've read on here the ref justified the time by adding extra seconds to every single incident - now how often do you see that during a season, the very same were a game has 6 extra minutes let alone the 7 that was played? The only time I see more than four minutes is when there has been a lengthy stoppage for an injury & not for several short stops during a game.

Then there's this 'minimum' of such time but why do refs blow up before the 'minimum' allocated time?

Lastly to the do-gooders that are defending Friend for his generous time keeping, were you also bashing Foy when he only gave us a paltry few extra minutes against Swansea in the away leg semi when Oscar got battered & the ball boy incident as well as subs - should of been 10 minimum, or were you defending that too?

Can't disagree with what's been said about Benitez & his mind numbing tactics or that our players switched off for the last goal (amongst other times) but you expect officials to do their job, Sturridge should of gone, Shelvey lucky too & as for Caragher, he may as well of reffed the poxy game himself as he was in Friends ear all fucking game but also somehow stayed on the pitch, that's not too mention the werewolf incident.

@Rupert, Could you please enlight us all, what were Rafa thinking yesterday? Why did he start with Torres? Oh and why did we felt the need of Benayoun? and what was Lamps substitution for? when we needed an actual defender to protect our single goal lead ?

As I said before the match on here, I thought Torres should be a second-half substitute. I was surprised that he was selected and then not substituted. I can only assume Demba was not fully fit or there was something else we don't now about, because Torres will have to play at Basel. I thought he should not be selected because he would get rough treatment from LFC fans who have not forgiven him for seeking a transfer to Chelsea on the last day of the transfer window for - in their eyes - money. He has never really played well against Liverpool. I suggested Rafa would discuss it with him. I know Torres wanted to play. I don't think the problem in the match was Torres. Although he did not score he worked hard and moved the LFC defense this way and that. Neither Mata, nor Hazard, nor Oscar were laying on anything for him: Apart from the first 20 minutes when Oscar was good, none of them were able to dominate the LFC midfield or defence or create many chances.

Benayoun actually hates Rafa and stuck the knife in when Rafa left LFC - so his selection on Sunday was not favouritism by Rafa. Rafa couldn't care less what people say about him and he selects Benayoun because he is available. Benayoun works well with Torres, knows the LFC team, can carry the ball and can, on occasions, penetrate a defence and score. At that stage Rafa probably thought the match was won, if we could keep the ball in their half, and he wanted someone with fresh legs to carry and hold the ball and support Torres.

I guess he selected Lampard more as a defensive midfielder than an attacker. The midfield and defense were very tired, They needed fresh legs.

Let's remember, Chelsea were winning away from home at Fortress Anfield against a team that plays one game a week, in the face of noisy opposition supporters and miserable away "supporters" at the 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 and 96.50 minute mark. Chech got his hand to the Suraez header but could not stop it.

seems that Brana will receive justice from the FA:

It is alleged that the conduct of Suarez constitutes violent conduct, and it is the FA's contention that the standard punishment of three matches that would otherwise apply is clearly insufficient in these circumstances

Jason Cundy is a true blue but he still played for Tottenham. I'll forgive him for that after seeing what he did to that chair. We know how you feel Jase, we know how you feel.

Ya know, i got up today at 8:30, first thought? Yep.... Suarez' goal. I thought about the goal whilst eating my breakfast, i thought about the goal on the way to work, all day at work, on the way home from work and even now. I came close to crying when it went in, seriously. When i'm 80 and ppl talk about painful moments they've experienced supporting Chelsea, i'll remember that alongside Terry's slip and Iniesta's goal. I just hope we get the top 4 to make it hurt a bit less.

SHUSH ! YOU'RE NOT EVEN A CHELSEEAAAY FAN -__-

At least you have stopped your rubbish of liking all his posts and you changed your sig about Rupert being "a good guy" you finally saw the truth :D

Jason Cundy is a true blue but he still played for Tottenham. I'll forgive him for that after seeing what he did to that chair. We know how you feel Jase, we know how you feel.

Ya know, i got up today at 8:30, first thought? Yep.... Suarez' goal. I thought about the goal whilst eating my breakfast, i thought about the goal on the way to work, all day at work, on the way home from work and even now. I came close to crying when it went in, seriously. When i'm 80 and ppl talk about painful moments they've experienced supporting Chelsea, i'll remember that alongside Terry's slip and Iniesta's goal. I just hope we get the top 4 to make it hurt a bit less.

Jason is legend in my eyes since the CL win. He shows passion and love for Chelsea that some of our players could use more of.

And completely agree on the second part. Today, I couldn't study well or do anything, my mind just kept going back to that goal and I could feel my blood pressure rising. Hopefully we get 4th place and completely forget about this game in a couple of years.

Cundy was a guest on the Chelsea Football Fancast a couple of years back. He spoke about the whole situation of him becoming a spud. He didn't want to leave CFC. He had to sign a deal & then his contract was sold to spudz. Cundy did come up from through the CFC academy.

Lol at the rest of your post...

Those 2 shouldn't be uttered in the same sentance as Lampard and Terry.

Ofc you wouldn't know that because you only started "supporting" "Annoying" Chelsea when those 2 joined.

Oh look i did it again... Must try harder to ignore you... Next time.. :rolleyes:

You can't say that he doesn't love the club, even though he does get a lot of stick.