Waterfall

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely raw. One of my biggest problems with him is that he has a terrible passing range. At this, granted early, stage of his career he makes Rami look like Laudrup. We urgently need a presence in the midfield that can both win the ball and pass in order to control/kill off the game. Could be one for the future, but if we don't get an immediate upgrade in the CM or DM position, we will revisit many of our frustrations from last season. There's only so much Jose can do.

Additionally, he has some of the pitch issues headaches that we could do without, as we've had enough of those over the past few seasons to last us a lifetime.

Can someone tell me his strenghts and weaknesses?Is he really better than Pogba?That would be hard to believe.

+

strength

pace

interceptions

positioning sence

heading

tackling

stamina, drive

-

terrible passing

extreme one-footedness

does give the ball away easily

bad shooter

no experience

+

strength

pace

interceptions

positioning sence

heading

tackling

stamina, drive

-

terrible passing

extreme one-footedness

does give the ball away easily

bad shooter

no experience

terrible passing is harsh - he completes 87% , just his long passing which is bad. and pretty much all lefties are very one footed.

Huge stamina, good passing and he picked a couple of fantastic diagonals with both feet

Interesting that you say he played good diagonals with both feet because the general consensus about him is that he is very one footed and his long balls are very poor.

I like Kondogbia, I saw him once with France U20 and he really was different class. He was the only one to be a regular starter in a top club that night, alongside Digne.

Huge stamina, good passing and he picked a couple of fantastic diagonals with both feet. Good movement as well, his runs are quite good for a 20 y.o midfielder I think

how does he compare to pogba?

Where would he fit? Let's say for example we switch to a 4-3-3; Ramires will be a starter, Mikel a starter (probably) and then Oscar or Mata would take up the other place in the middle '3'. So that leaves him on the bench.

If we stick to a 4-2-3-1, again, Mikel would likely start ahead of him as he has better passing, and Ramires has been told he's very much in Jose's plans - which again puts him on the bench.

I think he'd be best in a 4-3-3 Essien role but I don't see that happening unless he and Ramires rotate a lot (i guess it's a possibility eh.)

I wouldn't say no to him. Very talented. I'd rather try and entice Juventus for Pogba or Vidal though. They desperately want a striker so Torres + Cash would perhaps work.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You