Waterfall

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I think would be an absolute steal for 10 mil in today's market. He is only 20. In 3 years time he could be worth triple that if he performs well. Makes sense from a team sense and a financial sense imo. Our very own yaya toure.... Hopefully.

we could go 4-3-3 with them. kondogbia holding , ramires b2b and oscar/ginkel the technical midfielder

Then Mata will probably be benched, Hazard and Schurrle will play on the wing if that is the case.

Then Mata will probably be benched, Hazard and Schurrle will play on the wing if that is the case.

mata played lw for valencia and for us under avb at times.

mata played lw for valencia and for us under avb at times.

But now he is better as a CAM though, don't know if he is as good as Schurrle on the wing anymore. We would need to wait and see I guess

But now he is better as a CAM though, don't know if he is as good as Schurrle on the wing anymore. We would need to wait and see I guess

i guess we could use multiple formations. no reason to be limited to just one

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You