Waterfall

Though Sevilla would like to think that his €20 million release clause will be what they receive for him, the Doyan group would receive at least half of any payment and anything more than €8 million would force the club to sell.

"In just over eight months at the club, the French starlet has become the most pivotal player when defending the ball. His ability to play cover the defense has saved Sevilla countless times and his vision has showed maturity way beyond his years."

"Kondogbia is averaging nearly three tackles per game and close to two interceptions"

"

He has no reservations when going in for a tackle and sacrifices his body with every stop he attempts. Winning 79 percent of challenges just shows his ability to use his body and tenacity in the correct way.

Kondogbia also wins more than half of his headers which makes him a force in the midfield and playing in front of the Sevilla defense. Kondogbia is a physical and strong player and knows exactly how to use that to his advantage."

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though Sevilla would like to think that his €20 million release clause will be what they receive for him, the Doyan group would receive at least half of any payment and anything more than €8 million would force the club to sell.

"In just over eight months at the club, the French starlet has become the most pivotal player when defending the ball. His ability to play cover the defense has saved Sevilla countless times and his vision has showed maturity way beyond his years."

"Kondogbia is averaging nearly three tackles per game and close to two interceptions"

"

He has no reservations when going in for a tackle and sacrifices his body with every stop he attempts. Winning 79 percent of challenges just shows his ability to use his body and tenacity in the correct way.

Kondogbia also wins more than half of his headers which makes him a force in the midfield and playing in front of the Sevilla defense. Kondogbia is a physical and strong player and knows exactly how to use that to his advantage."

He will end up in the Real Madrid... already said that he wants to play there.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffutbol.as.com%2Ffutbol%2F2013%2F04%2F28%2Fprimera%2F1367164407_077809.html&act=url

It would be a great buy, definitely the future defensive midfield of our national team.

Everyone in the north of France knows this guy will be the next big thing since he is 16 y.o, we are not surprised at all he is succeeding so well in Sevilla.

With the likes of Varane, Kondogbia and Thorgan Hazard, RC Lens could have been a great team for the next five years. Unfortunately for them, they don't have the money to keep their gems very long...

• 2 weeks later...

Has got everything. Can't believe he is only 20. Got years ahead of him and I think he has got everything to turn into one of the best box to box midfielders in the world. Excellent season.

Has got everything. Can't believe he is only 20. Got years ahead of him and I think he has got everything to turn into one of the best box to box midfielders in the world. Excellent season.

france had viera and makelele - now they will have pogba and kondogbia - lucky guys

• 5 weeks later...

I haven't seen enough of him but he reminds me of Viera. I would have said someone like Essien but he's more defensive. I could have said Makelele but he roams forward more. I could have said Yaya Toure but he's less of a goal threat and (I think) a bit stronger with possibly more stamina! Also better in the air.

So yes. Viera. He's like Viera I think.

Needs to work on his passing as it's a bit Ramiresey at times.

I haven't seen enough of him but he reminds me of Viera. I would have said someone like Essien but he's more defensive. I could have said Makelele but he roams forward more. I could have said Yaya Toure but he's less of a goal threat and (I think) a bit stronger with possibly more stamina! Also better in the air.

His passing is fine for me, I remember when he bossed Barcelona in the New Camp.For me he'll as Varane be a starter under Mourinho, no matter his age.

Tall French midfielder? Of course he's the next Vieira. But yeah there's no way this kid is stronger than Yaya Toure...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You