• Oscar(sub)
    • Mikel(sub)
    • Ba(sub)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just me or was Hazard really average tonight?

Anyway 3 points. What a golazo by Luiz. Torres industrious upfront, not scoring but at least hes putting in effort unlike before under Robbie and Andre. Moses doing well until deciding what to do with the ball. Fucking bring on the bin dippers!

I thought he was okay especially in the 2nd half, moses was far worse

No one was there to get on the end if the crosses. Iva and Moses both put in brilliant balls but Torres was too busy pissing round at the top of the box.

Great assist, but that's it.

David Luiz performance today was another indicator of why he should play in the midfield. Excellent vision and passing, can shoot the ball from outside and is very strong on the middle of the pitch. Fernando actually whipped in a ferocious cross that Mata couldn't get to and a beautiful header from the corner that Terry pounced on, so he was not shit at all. Moses was wasteful. Hazard was just a spectator today. Mata is our best crosser but he tends to drift to the center too much. Oscar should've played in the pivot. I like his work rate and tackling abilities more than Shitkel for that kind of role. Glad that we picked up those 3 points. We need to pick 3 more from the scousers. KTBFFH.

David Luiz performance today was another indicator of why he should play in the midfield. Excellent vision and passing, can shoot the ball from outside and is very strong on the middle of the pitch. Fernando actually whipped in a ferocious cross that Mata couldn't get to and a beautiful header from the corner that Terry pounced on, so he was not shit at all. Moses was wasteful. Hazard was just a spectator today. Mata is our best crosser but he tends to drift to the center too much. Oscar should've played in the pivot. I like his work rate and tackling abilities more than Shitkel for that kind of role. Glad that we picked up those 3 points. We need to pick 3 more from the scousers. KTBFFH.

Mata only tends to drift into the center because thats where he plays...........

Mata only tends to drift into the center because thats where he plays...........

Last season he played on the wings and was super effective. I know that's where he plays now but I think that we would benefit more from his crossing on the wings than him playing centrally.

Last season he played on the wings and was super effective. I know that's where he plays now but I think that we would benefit more from his crossing on the wings than him playing centrally.

You are kidding me right?...

Mata controls the attack. He creates everything. Sticking him on the wing is a really bad choice. He's far more affective when he can roam behind Torres freely

'Damn, how does Demba do that?'

article-2310609-195B0097000005DC-427_634

'Damn, how does Demba do that?'

article-2310609-195B0097000005DC-427_634

True it's pretty amazing how Ba does that with such ease. Maybe that's not Fernando's strong suit but he is also much more technically sound and better on the ball then Ba eve at this stage in his career.

You are kidding me right?...

Mata controls the attack. He creates everything. Sticking him on the wing is a really bad choice. He's far more affective when he can roam behind Torres freely

No, I'm not? Mata is a great player, no matter where you put him in. I just think that he's the best crosser on our team and there's been tons of times where someone is doing their run towards the box and whoever is playing on the wings makes a cross that goes sailing to the upper stands. Also, Mata is not strong enough to play in the center. City, namely Yaya and Milner, gave him a very rough time in the middle. Regardless, I love Juan Mata and I do agree that he is the player that has the best passing vision and everything goes thru him on Chelsea.