• Mikel(sub)
    • Ba(sub)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BRILLIANT GAME! 3 points!

I don't think we should take the fact that we have a game in hand too lightly since we have to travel to Referee United's home and Spurs!

oh yea and David Luiz what a way to mark your 100th Appearance! Welcome to Club 100!

I hate to say I told you so (again) but I told you so. Two clear goals, I said before the game when many of you were iffing and butting.

For the guy who said bring in Mourinho to make Luiz a player - that is a prime example of a Mourinho groupie. It is Rafa who has transformed Luiz - not Mourinho. Mourinho cannot even maintain relationships with the world talent he has at Real Madrid. Half the RM squad want him gone. Rafa saw that Luiz was versatile enough to play in at least two positions as soon as he arrived. Luiz should be captain. Not only does he have the skills to change the pace of a game, but he has fight and humour and grace and would give Chelsea a better image than it has now.

Hazard has always been hit and miss and it is a weakness to rely on him and "the three amigos" mind set and isolate Torres or Demba. Oscar is not good enough yet. Mata is being played in his right position and developing a good understanding with Torres (and Demba). Chelsea needs a fast direct winger to provide the forwards with crosses and hard diagonal through balls for them to run unto - of the type Torres flourished on at LFC. That does not mean they should give up on the passing game and the slow build up. For 75% of a game they should concentrate on controlling it. Torres' contribution to that has been underestimated by many but not by all of us.

So some of you are calling the LFC fans "bindippers" just as they call you "rent boys" and "chavs" and "plastics". I'll give my opinion on that game tomorrow- There's going to be a lot of tension at first - The Anfield crowd will express their great love and gratitude to Rafa and then, because they have their priorities right, they will then support their current manager even though he used to be on the Chelsea coaching staff - they don't boo their coach at Anfield wherever he comes from. I'll give my prediction of the result tomorrow.

lol, your too funny sometimes.

But anyway, i should really ignore your trolling, i'll try harder next time.. Goodbye.

nwld.gif

Great points, didn't see the game, but as i read over here it wasn't a real great game.

But not complaining over here, better to play bad and win then the other way around..

We didn't play bad.. we played ok. We did what we needed to do and got the 3 pts thats what matters!

I think Drogba might have called Sendros before the game and told him to treat his friends right or he'll bitch slap the shit out of him :D:cool:

Torres wasn't bad in the first half and was pretty good in the second, Imo it was another decent performance :P

Oh and Ramires was shockingly good, Terry is fucking awesome and Luiz, mayne you could hate Benitez for many things but he has improved him a lot :P

Moses has pace, and is a good finisher but apart from that his decision making is awfully horrible.

Mikel came on for like 12 minutes? meeer, he was not-so-surprisingly shit again :P

This exactly. Can someone on our team supply Torres the ball in a dangerous position beside the cross. I think we need to sign Gerrard lol

Yes its odd when you don't see it happening, when Torres makes a good run.

Apart from Luiz, and Lampard/Mata on occasion, no-one seems to notice the runs he makes. The worst thing is his head begins to drop when this happens, and he becomes invisible for the rest of the match.