• Oscar(sub)
    • Mikel(sub)
    • Ba(sub)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't able to watch the first 50 minutes, but the game I saw after that seemed totally in control of Chelsea. Surprisingly comfortable away win against Fulham, who have been our nuisance in the recent past. Happy for Terry's 2 goals but for me Oscar seemed like the best player on the pitch - always the first to close down opponents, first to run to counter-attack and was very effective on the right flank. What a goal by Luiz, man of magic? :D

Thank you David Liz for that thunderbolt. I can watch it again and again.

Before that wonder strike by Luiz, our offence was like headless chicken, running into each other, intercepting each other run. Glad we took full 3 points, also hopefully Fulham will become extra cautious and will try to be rigid against Arsenal in the weekend. Good for us. :D

The fact terry acknowledged torres for his second and that torres look genuinely happy even after missing the back of the net..was a quality moment for me during this game

Stopped reading after this! Great post!

Shows the boys still have the fight and desire for each other - this will see us over the line.

Knowing this - I'm calling 3rd spot ours! Happy to be quoted :) 3rd is OURS you heard it here first :)

Oh and perhaps a nice little European Trophy :P

Great game however the possesion stats (althrough they dont mean nothing) must go to our advantage eventualy. If you have ball you dictate tempo and control game. Also you are not that tired. We have Mata and Hazard type of players, this tells enough how much possesion we should have.

LUiz was outstanding, Terry for double and that Mikel performance was sublime to :P

What a game, massive 3 points especially when Arsenal drew yesterday. Usually we never take advantage when other teams slip up but now not only did we win, we won by three great goals and kept a clean sheet.

I'll go with something different and choose Ramires as my man of the match. That boy never gives up, great energy and spirit throughout the match. I'm really starting to wonder if he's some kind of a robot when 54 games + internationals don't seem to have the slightest of effect on him.

What a game, massive 3 points especially when Arsenal drew yesterday. Usually we never take advantage when other teams slip up but now not only did we win, we won by three great goals and kept a clean sheet.

I'll go with something different and choose Ramires as my man of the match. That boy never gives up, great energy and spirit throughout the match. I'm really starting to wonder if he's some kind of a robot when 54 games + internationals don't seem to have the slightest of effect on him.

Never been a fan of Ramires but he played well tonight. I'd much rather have another Spaniard or midfielder at his spot who is just flat out better at passing the ball in long situations and tight spaces. I really hope after this offseason we try to go the route of a more possession based game.

good win but gotta get something this w/end at dippersfield...

our game in hand is v spuds and Fulham arent gonna be any opposition to both spuds and le arse..........

just get the juggling right rafa and the 3 points........hard run in but we gotta get something from all big games now