Unpopular Opinions

Santiago.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon Obi Mikel is a championship level player ,cant have him at all and find it puzzling how he has got a 5 year contract with Chelsea.

I fail to see what attributes he has? Staying back and covering ,seems like an excuse to me for somebody who cant run and recover his position.

I feel that our recent performances have now proven that ,in six years with us I see no improvement in his game.

Hazard will bugger off to Real Madrid at the end of next season or the season after

I will probably be in London when the time comes, I bet you a drink he wont!

I really can't stand Wigan Athletic and think Roberto Martinez is being incredibly overrated by journalists.

Every season they play absolutely shit for 99% of the season, sometimes producing league one performances but still somehow staying in the Premier League. Why can't they produce that type of form they give at the last few games of the season on a more consistent basis for the whole season? To me that shows they don't deserve to play in the league.

Jon Obi Mikel is a championship level player ,cant have him at all and find it puzzling how he has got a 5 year contract with Chelsea.

I fail to see what attributes he has? Staying back and covering ,seems like an excuse to me for somebody who cant run and recover his position.

I feel that our recent performances have now proven that ,in six years with us I see no improvement in his game.

As much as I don't like Mikel, saying that he's only a championship level player is quite a stretch... he'd be alright in a mid-table club in the Prem, definitely not top 4 quality though.

• 2 weeks later...

Rugby is the worst sport in the world, followed by cricket. I quite hate it, especially because in new zealand they show alot of rugby in cricket resulting in delayed showing of football matches.

Rugby is the worst sport in the world, followed by cricket. I quite hate it, especially because in new zealand they show alot of rugby in cricket resulting in delayed showing of football matches.

If you said that out aloud you'd probably be rucked to death by 8ft 125kg Maori men.

If you said that out aloud you'd probably be rucked to death by 8ft 125kg Maori men.

Quite true, and by some Samoans as well....... They are all very big... Im considered tall from where i came, but here i look small.............