• Ba
    • Torres(sub)
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said "if", Rafa might not accept the offer, but I hope he does.

You seriously hope the man who puts on defenders when we need goals and strikers when we need to sure up the defence and protect a lead stays? the man who criticized the fans of this club on more than one occasion and who tried to pass the blame onto us whilst interim manager here for poor results? Right oh

If them two win whilst we are in cup action next week itll be tense enough

Hopefully the pressure will help knowing have to win...then again hasnt helped in the past and sayinmg that every games a must win regardless of the other team..eeeek

The 3 points that´s what matters here.

Chelsea did not play well though.

The score 2-1 in a match with one deflected goal & two own goals is an indication of one funny game.

To me, a below par performance from Chelsea.

One might ask why ?

The way I see it. Too many games for this current roster.

As I already indicated, I am not sure whether the team can win FA, EL & top four.

Somewhere, along the way disappointment awaits Chelsea, I feel.

I just hope, it won´t be in PL.

I said "if", Rafa might not accept the offer, but I hope he does.

Sorry, this is TalkChelsea.Rafael Benitez isnt a part of the Chelsea family.He'll go at the end of the season because he is an mediocre coach who won nothing important since 2006.

We're really building momentum aren't we? Can genuinely see us finish 2nd if Man City somehow slip up. It'll be very tricky but it's possible.

On a personal note, although not his 'best game ever', this was my favourite performance from Luiz. He went forward at the right times this game. He's definitely learning just when and where to be it seems.

He's so much more than just a defender. He's a Libero. On the team sheet, yes, he just lines up in central defence - but what you can't take from a piece of paper is the roles players are given. I'm not sure exactly what role he gets given, but at some point during games, he just reverts to his natural style which can be compared to the greatest Liberos in history, or other adaptable players such as Gullit.

It's hard to get my point across at the moment because I'm tired, but for some reason I see today as the game where Luiz has taken himself up a notch. 4-4-2 formations throughout history have been what Libero's dread but he handled it very well. We just need to get Mikel dropping back a bit to partner Ivanovic when he goes forward a bit more to get the most out of the role.

Honestly, not bashing Torres for the sake of it but by fuck he doesnt have much to do to win people over. He done well in the lead up to the goal but he did little else compared to the defensive lads. Think the mediocrity hes shown most of his time here has people wanting to praise him for very little now

if we didnt have Torres then Rafa prob wouldn't have come...icons not working...........