• Ba
    • Torres(sub)
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of your statement are factually innacurate so I won't take them seriously. Read my posts carefully if you care so much about what I think. You can't have it both ways- either my support for the Chelsea manager and Torres is blind - according to you - or I am posting a lot of facts and arguments in support of them. Which is it?

I started posting on here when I saw how much ignorant crap there was totally false stories about Rafa, viscous insults about Torres And since it comes down to believing or not believing what a poster says I don't believe you don't have a twisted attitude. Why do you get so upset on a Chelsea forum when someone supports the Chelsea manager and main striker?

As for what most of the forum thinks why don't you let them speak for themselves? Some agree with me. I'd like to hear how the antiRafa brigade explain their agenda now that they know that Rafa never said the things they attributed to him. How about an admission if not an apology. How do they justify the stress they placed on the manager and team by their childish insults at Stamford Bridge, Japan, two European cities, Newcastle, Sunderland and Old Trafford. It was disgusting.

In my opinion there are too many Mourinho groupies floating around who allowed him to lead them by the nose about Rafa in the past and who blindly follow every little piece of bait Mourinho and his little gang plant in the media. Get over it - he was sacked by Chelsea for very good reasons just as he will be sacked by Real Madrid and he is not coming back to Chelsea even if he can't get his preferred job in Germany, Paris and Manchester.

Do you really expect me to take your posts seriously when you don't take mine seriously? First of all, I don't really care much about your posts, it justs irritates me how much of a hypocrite you are. You come on the forum wielding the axe as Rafa Benitez's and Torres' guardian angel and then proceed to slag off other managers and players who have done far more for this club than Rafa or Torres ever have done. To me, a proper CFC fan wouldn't slag off a club legend (something Rafa will never be) such as Jose Mourinho just to make Rafa look superior. If you came onto the board and offered an insight on why you think people should stop booing Benitez without slagging previous managers off then I wouldn't have had a problem with you at all. Let me make that clear. I am really not getting upset with you for supporting Rafa and Torres, there are other members who equally support them as much as you do but they don't slag off other players or managers and most importantly, they don't just post about Rafa, Torres or Liverpool related stuff - you'll see them contributing their opinions at other places in the forum, something you obviously don't do.

I still don't know how what Rafa said was false information - enlighten me again, I forgot the sermon you were giving about how quotes about him saying that the CFC fans lack passion were false. Rafa knew what he was walking into when he got the job. He knows that there are a lot of CFC fans that don't like him. Surely if the statements were false he would've made sure that got across in his first PC? In the PC he basically said that what he said in the past is in the past and it basically doesn't matter anymore as that was then - he didn't even have the audacity to say that he never said those things; of course naturally people will assume that those statements he said were true then!

I find it disgusting how you think that it's disgusting that dedicated away fans who have travelled the globe to places such Japan, Bucharest and Russia to support their team were voicing their opinion about the current manager. As I said before, Rafa knew what he was walking into - surely it'd be naive for him to think that he'd walk into a horde of rosy CFC fans after the general consensus here disliked him? Why should people apologise for what he said when he's not even denying it himself?

Your hatred for Mourinho and to a certain extent Ba (who you claim is a lot less talented than our current Torres) and even Terry who I know you have an agenda against, and how you over-glorify everything that Rafa has done whilst belittling every single thing Mourinho has done, is what irritates me the most. I mean how can anyone say Mourinho was sacked for "very good reasons" and then continue to blow Benitez's trumpet even though everyone knows who the better manager and more successful manager is?

It is also interesting how you basically are so certain Mourinho will never return to Chelsea - didn't know you could also foresee the future.

Most of your statement are factually innacurate so I won't take them seriously. Read my posts carefully if you care so much about what I think. You can't have it both ways- either my support for the Chelsea manager and Torres is blind - according to you - or I am posting a lot of facts and arguments in support of them. Which is it?

I started posting on here when I saw how much ignorant crap there was totally false stories about Rafa, viscous insults about Torres And since it comes down to believing or not believing what a poster says I don't believe you don't have a twisted attitude. Why do you get so upset on a Chelsea forum when someone supports the Chelsea manager and main striker?

As for what most of the forum thinks why don't you let them speak for themselves? Some agree with me. I'd like to hear how the antiRafa brigade explain their agenda now that they know that Rafa never said the things they attributed to him. How about an admission if not an apology. How do they justify the stress they placed on the manager and team by their childish insults at Stamford Bridge, Japan, two European cities, Newcastle, Sunderland and Old Trafford. It was disgusting.

In my opinion there are too many Mourinho groupies floating around who allowed him to lead them by the nose about Rafa in the past and who blindly follow every little piece of bait Mourinho and his little gang plant in the media. Get over it - he was sacked by Chelsea for very good reasons just as he will be sacked by Real Madrid and he is not coming back to Chelsea even if he can't get his preferred job in Germany, Paris and Manchester.

The funny thing, you joined this forum a week after Rafa joined Chelsea.

You only support the Chelsea manager because he is Rafa and you only support Torres cause he's a former Liverpool striker.

Could you explain "very good reasons" behind Mourinho's sacking? He is our most successful manager since Roman took over the club.

So when Rafa leaves in May, are you going to keep posting on this forum?

Torres isn't back, but he was MOTM today. He changed the game with a bit of direct running and he worked his bollocks off which got the crowd into it too.

Luiz and Ivanovic were solid but Sunderland were completely toothless going forward. They still created some opportunities but they never looked like scoring after the opening excitement. Mikel looked great going forward, Toure-esque at points and maybe we need to look to let him go forward more rather than staying back and shielding the defence.

But a good day, except for the Quins result.

Spot on! That's how he plays for nigeria, he moves foward and is more attack oriented with his passing. He actually is supposed to be like a yaya toure, he can use his physique to get past players. He has started getting confidence to go foward recently though instead of just sitting back and passing to back four.

Wigan equalizing Qpr at the last minute was a great result :P

the worst thing about us winning is that "THE IDIOTIC TROLL" gets the balls to come on to the forum and have a discussion. i would like to just once see him debating and posting this much after we have lost or drawn a match. but no... he would probably be busy making FSW "happy" at that time. well thats the difference between a FSW fan and a chelsea fan...

I watched the replay, and I must say, I don't think our performance was that bad. Especially in the first half where I thought we some good spells, got into great positions and were unlucky not to score. The second half was a bit more scrappy. Tbf, Sunderland defended very well and with great determination as you would expect in the manager's first game in charge. All in all, it was a crucial three points.

I've explained several times how long I have supported Chelsea - and it is much longer than you. Why can't you accept that your twisted attitude to the Chelsea manager is not representative of all Chelsea supporters.

I don't agree with all the anti-Benitez rhetoric and I've said that pretty much since day one, but you're clearly a troll on the wind up. It's not even subtle anymore and your comments aren't an intelligent, honest defence of Rafa but rancid bait to goad and mock people.

The fact that you've continued for so long is pitiful.

Hang on, did we win or did we lose? I can never tell when I read these topics.

The performance was horrible, yet we got three points. After four games in 9 days and endless rotation, I'd have taken ANY win. We were lucky admittedly, but you need luck to succeed in this game. Onwards and upwards; three wins on the bounce and five from the last six in all competitions is very positive. Our home form has also greatly improved - that is ten wins and a draw in our last 11 at Stamford Bridge.

Plenty of areas for improvement, but after such a brutal schedule, if you'd have offered me a sloppy 2-1 win over a side battling to beat the drop AND with a new manager at the helm, own goals and deflections included, I've have gratefully bitten the hand that feeds. Ergo, I am very happy.

This season will be remembered for winning trophies and our league placement; not for how we achieved it. Opposition fans may begrudge us results and the trophies we have won/may go on to win this season, but the history books make offer no diction of luck and fortune. Just be grateful for the positive result, if nothing else.