Talha

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This deal only makes sense as a part-exchange with Ba, in order to improve upon Ba.

Honestly this is the wrong kind of bet. Top clubs don't sell their top strikers, especially not to us. So instead of betting on 27/28 year old players, who have already reached their peak, we need to bet on younger strikers who have the potential to become world class. Yes, it is difficult, but the returns will be better than getting these average stop-gap players who we all know won't be good enough.

Sturridge's personality and perhaps demands, may have made it difficult for the club to stick with him. However, betting on players like him is the correct approach IMO.

The same works for CMs too. Unfortunately Barcelona won't sell Iniesta, the same way City won't sell Toure.

I would take him in a heartbeat, quite frankly.

It's easy to put his record down to being in the Turkish League, but Drogba who even now is better than our current forwards, can't touch his goalscoring sides.

Yilmaz has a high scoring rate yet I feel like he will come up empty like everyone else has lately. Eh, I'd rather ride this season out with the current decoys until Lukaku returns but I have a feeling Chelsea pull off the transfer of Rooney come January.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You