Julian Draxler

Muzchap

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wenger sees him as a striker. Wants to do the rvp and henry. He could become a worldclass forward and improve arsenal. But he would need a season for the development!

i think he has more potential for developing into a centre mid than a striker.

Draxler - Ozil - Walcoott would be a definite upgrade. They would have a nice trio. Would be happy if he didn't join out of pure jelousy, but if it happens, I don't mind. I keep track of the fact that we are winning, and don't care what happens at Arsenal, Pool or City. He is an awesome talent though. Definite purchase if there was space in the squad.

Lol Wenger wants to turn him into a striker, he's going to be a very good #10 but a world class striker? Dont think so.

I think Wenger wants Draxler to be more of a foward, but definitely not a striker!

Draxler can bery well be a downgraded version of Ronaldo, they actually share way more similarities than most think and Arsenal are in huge needs of a great player for that left wing (or however you want to call it).

If this indeed goes through (which I doubt, since Schalke will want a good fee and Wenger already spent big in August), I imagine Arsenal playing something like a 4-3-2-1: Szczesny / Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaleen, Monreal / Wilshere, Ozil, Ramsey / Draxler, Walcott / Giroud. With some good subs: Flamini, Arteta, Cazorla, Podolski, Chamberlain, etc...

That would be a totally different aproach and mentality than if they went for a striker like Diego Costa, but it is still interesting to them!

I know it is his first season in the Prem, but Ozil hasn't done anything for me that makes me think he will be the best player in the Prem.. He is way too inconsistent and goes missing in big games. When he joined them I said to Arsenal fans let's see if he is consistently very very good for 2 seasons like Mata, then compare their performances in the league. Right now, I'd have Mata and/or Hazard over him

If you watched the premier league as a neutral, had no idea who the players were, in terms of ability alone this season you'd think Hazard was better and had cost £42m

Jan Aage Fjortoft @JanAageFjortoft 3h

Re: Draxler I understand that Schalke and Arsenal have agreed a fee. If he will leave now I don't know. But this is latest info #afc

Telegraph also reporting, that Arsenal is negotiating for him.

Would be a fantastic signing for them IMO - the kid has it all. Arsenal are becoming almost as bad as us in signing any AM they like though, lol!

You are saying that because you watch the Bundesliga a lot or just thoughts from Football Manager? I am not trying to get under your skin, its just that talking like that is stupid, because we bought Schurrle , from the same league, who was thought to also be a wonderkid, but he hasn't impressed much, while Ukrainian playing Willian at a "weaker" league is becoming a fan favourite. I am just saying. Don't judge a player before he even plays for the club.

So Wenger can't ever complain about not being able to spend and compete with us or City anymore.

Buying back to back £40m players. Plus the striker they'll need if they don't convert Draxler to one.

I'm sure he'll find something else to moan about.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You