Julian Draxler

Muzchap

So Wenger can't ever complain about not being able to spend and compete with us or City anymore.

Buying back to back £40m players. Plus the striker they'll need if they don't convert Draxler to one.

I'm sure he'll find something else to moan about.

From what i've heard, Arsenal want Destro (currently playing for Roma) as their backup to Giroud...

Wenger's finally spending the cash...should be interesting to see how they go in the next couple of seasons

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what we needed, right winger for ROTATION, Salah is fine. It would be madness to spend 30m (basicaly most of the money from Mata sale) on player who will sat on bench, while we need to buy quality striker and LB. Even if Draxler would be competing for first 11, then Willian (who also cost 35mio) would sit on bench. Its clear that both Draxler and Willian wouldnt play and one 35mio player would have to sit on bench is ridiculus.

Im happy we got Salah. Good player for the price and role given.

Salah is a much better option given what we've got

No player is going to walk into this Chelsea side regardless of price or talent, that's how José is and on top of that we've got a pretty well assembled (kind of) preferred 11 with Hazard, Oscar and Willian playing in the trident, Draxler tends to play on the left but can play centrally, where we've got loads of options. Whereas on the right we've got Willian who's versatile enough to play there but not naturally

Salah is a right winger who likes to cut in onto his left, so that's in his favor (not that i think he'll displace Willian anytime soon) & Draxler is the kind of player you build your team round, similar to what we're doing with Oscar

I'm not sure this was ever really on the cards but he is a good player and its cliche but things change in football so who really knows

Don't really understand why they need him. Another AM? They're more stacked there than we are. They have clear deficiencies in other areas of their squad, yet they're spending a combined £80m on two attacking mids. Puzzling.

Özil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Walcott, Gnabry, Rosicky, Ox, and soon Draxler. Seems excessive.

Don't really understand why they need him. Another AM? They're more stacked there than we are. They have clear deficiencies in other areas of their squad, yet they're spending a combined £80m on two attacking mids. Puzzling.

Özil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Walcott, Gnabry, Rosicky, Ox, and soon Draxler. Seems excessive.

Ramsey doesn't play AM - also Rosicky will be off if they sign Draxler IMO since he has 1 year left on his contract.

Would be a better signing than Salah. By a fucking mile even though Salah is a good wee player hes not quite at Draxlers level.

Yeah, because Draxle will really want to come to Chelsea to be the 5th choice AM! :doh:

Did any of you learn anything about the whole Mata saga?

Would be a better signing than Salah. By a fucking mile even though Salah is a good wee player hes not quite at Draxlers level.

How exactly is he going to be a better signing than Salah? we need a left footed right winger who can cut in like Hazard and we got one for a bargain.

Yeah, because Draxle will really want to come to Chelsea to be the 5th choice AM! :doh:

Did any of you learn anything about the whole Mata saga?

Lol how is he automatically going to be 5th choice? People think that if player X and player Y came here they would automatically be 5th choice. They wouldn't....

Lol how is he automatically going to be 5th choice? People think that if player X and player Y came here they would automatically be 5th choice. They wouldn't....

It doesnt matter if he, especifically, is going to be the 5th choice. Somebody is going to be and that wont work out...

I should be the one writting lol to the people who havent learn a thing with what happened with Mata and KDB!

It doesnt matter if he, especifically, is going to be the 5th choice. Somebody is going to be and that wont work out...

I should be the one writting lol to the people who havent learn a thing with what happened with Mata and KDB!

Why?

You probably assume if Draxler came here he wouldn't start ahead of one of Oscar or Willian, correct? He'd probably get games as hes a very good player with massive potential, he doesn't just play as a 10 he can play on the left side and Hazard is just as capable to play on the right. He wouldn't start ahead of Hazard but one of Oscar and Willian, I imagine he would. How does this mean people haven't learnt a thing about the Mata and De Bruyne situations? KDB didn't adapt and mentally struggled as he wasn't first choice (which was quite right as he wasn't as good as Mata/Hazard/Oscar/Willian/Schurrle) and Mata wasn't fancied in his prefered position where he had been effective for 1 and a half seasons in the end by Mourinho.

You're just trying to make out your right without given an actual reason other than Draxler won't come here to be a 5th option when theres no guarantees he'd be that 5th option as hes good enough to start for us. I mean Salah might not even be 4th or 5th option, he might get a run of games and do what Willian did and end up starting for a while. There is no guarantees in this team really.

Why?

You probably assume if Draxler came here he wouldn't start ahead of one of Oscar or Willian, correct? He'd probably get games as hes a very good player with massive potential, he doesn't just play as a 10 he can play on the left side and Hazard is just as capable to play on the right. He wouldn't start ahead of Hazard but one of Oscar and Willian, I imagine he would. How does this mean people haven't learnt a thing about the Mata and De Bruyne situations? KDB didn't adapt and mentally struggled as he wasn't first choice (which was quite right as he wasn't as good as Mata/Hazard/Oscar/Willian/Schurrle) and Mata wasn't fancied in his prefered position where he had been effective for 1 and a half seasons in the end by Mourinho.

You're just trying to make out your right without given an actual reason other than Draxler won't come here to be a 5th option when theres no guarantees he'd be that 5th option as hes good enough to start for us. I mean Salah might not even be 4th or 5th option, he might get a run of games and do what Willian did and end up starting for a while. There is no guarantees in this team really.

I know all of that, and that is exactly why I said that even if Draxler becomes a regular player, someone else will have to be the 5th option and that will cause the same problems we had with Mata and KDB. If we sign more AMs, someone (be that Draxler or not) will ALWAYS be unhappy!!!

When we signed Willian, I told everyone here too much depth could be very harmful and that we would be selling at least one big player in January (probably Mata) . No one believed me and now look at it!

Sorry, but signing Draxler would be completely stupid and it isnt even hard to see it.

If you dont believe that, then you should return to playing Football Manager and leave real life football for those who understand it...

Very reputable journo's on twitter now saying Arse won't sign him as they won't meet Schalke's valuation.

Nice! Now we just have to hope United don't go sniffing and he ends up at Bayern.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You