Steaua Bucharest 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

hmmmm...at least steaua has 52 titles won (23 league, 21 romanian cups, 5 romanian super-cups, 1 champions league won, 1 uefa super-cup, 1 intercontinental cup )...many semi-finals in all major competitions....62 years in the first league (you`ll have to tell us how is it in the second league), we have the EUROPEAN RECORD of a number of 104 unbeaten matches in the league....so shhhh....go and play in the woods you cunt!

your record is nothing compared to Rangers and look at them now

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cancer that is Craig Burley was his usual outspoken self last night, constantly in our ribs and coming out with his usual jibes at us. But I found it hard to disagree with him, he really tore into Torres, which again, I can see his point.

hmmmm...at least steaua has 52 titles won (23 league, 21 romanian cups, 5 romanian super-cups, 1 champions league won, 1 uefa super-cup, 1 intercontinental cup )...many semi-finals in all major competitions....62 years in the first league (you`ll have to tell us how is it in the second league), we have the EUROPEAN RECORD of a number of 104 unbeaten matches in the league....so shhhh....go and play in the woods you cunt!

Sorry, are you are Steaua fan or a Liverpool fan?

#livinginthepast

I still do not understand why all this concern over last night´s game.

Chelsea were not playing well, we all saw it.

Are they out of EL ? No, they are not. Wait & see next week.

What about if Chelsea hammers them like 3 zip ?

What are you gonna say then ?

I still do not understand why all this concern over last night´s game.

Chelsea were not playing well, we all saw it.

Are they out of EL ? No, they are not. Wait & see next week.

What about if Chelsea hammers them like 3 zip ?

What are you gonna say then ?

1. Regardless of last night night the football is crap

2. The concern over last nights game is our inability to control a basic ball and control a game

3. The lack of passion and heart clearly not on display

4. The same formation time and time again

5. Benitez

your record is nothing compared to Rangers and look at them now

true...true....we cannot even equalize Rangers in the next 30 years:)....but our undefeaten record still stands in europe....and regarding Rangers....not sure if there are a handfull of teams that can come close to their records...Cheers!

Sorry, are you are Steaua fan or a Liverpool fan?

#livinginthepast

steaua fan...and I also like chelsea....but i cannot stand one`s arrogance....we are a small team in front of chelsea...but nobody can deny our merits...our players played for the shirt and for milions of supporters... and dream of the final...on the other hand...chelsea`s players missed this kind of motivation....

1. Regardless of last night night the football is crap

2. The concern over last nights game is our inability to control a basic ball and control a game

3. The lack of passion and heart clearly not on display

4. The same formation time and time again

5. Benitez

We all know, the team is not playing well. Still they just might surprise us next week & win the game. I believe, therefore I am.

We all know, the team is not playing well. Still they just might surprise us next week & win the game. I believe, therefore I am.

Belief and positiveness has all but been sapped from me thanks to everything that has gone on.

I'm having a tooth pulled on Monday and I'm more worried about Sunday than Monday, I think that says a lot.

steaua fan...and I also like chelsea....but i cannot stand one`s arrogance....we are a small team in front of chelsea...but nobody can deny our merits...our players played for the shirt and for milions of supporters... and dream of the final...on the other hand...chelsea`s players missed this kind of motivation....

Agree with this !

Can we lay off the insults to Romania ?

They deserved to win and are happy - critiscing them and their country is not a 'mature' way to deal with this. It's half-time essentially and we are 1-0 down. We CAN win this!

We have come back and WON from worse situations and it's about time we did!

So lets celebrate smashing Utd and Rooneys Red Card on Sunday and then try to console our Romanian friends when we WIN 2-0 at the Bridge ;)

I'm sure it will be a better game and both sets of fans can hold their respective 'heads' high :)