Match Fixing - Did it affect us?

A couple of years out, but the "goal that wasn't" by snivelpool seven years ago, Or anything to do with that cunt David Ellerray. Barca 09, Barca 05, Barca 06. Man Ure this season, Snivelpool any fucking season. That cunt Uri Geller moving the ball before McAllister took that penalty against Engerlund. That Cuntin' referee at Hampden two years ago who gave the Czech's a dodgy pen in last minute to get a point, was then binned after the game, cunt. Cunt referee who never gave Lineker's last minute goal at the Bridge offside in 1990, fucking miles onside but how dare he.

Paranoid?, I ain't fucking paranoid, just stop talking about me ok? :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read a lot of previous posts, but can it be somehow be connected to the CL group stage/knock-out drawings? Every year you get intriguing pairs that come off as not so coincidental. Take for example Real Madrid - Manu (connection through Ronaldo) ; Inter-Chelsea (when Mourinho was in charge) and there are tons more. Would be logical why'd they do this - the more views they get, the more money is being accumulated. Has anyone thought about this?

Thought about this on the way home when i read about it on my phone. But even with all this match fixing, Abidal was sent off and we so nearly won. If Iniesta's shot goes over the bar, we're through no matter what or if Essien had made proper contact with his clearance. The referee sure did to keep the tie open though to give Barca a chance to come back. We were also architects of or own downfall that night.

This really could be the game, though.

Maybe Liveepool 8-0 win against Turkish side?

Oh yeah, you are right because i remember reading in the paper that lots of weird bets were won on that game, so many Turks put 8-0 to Liverpool. Yep, i think it's that come to think of it.

A couple of years out, but the "goal that wasn't" by snivelpool seven years ago, Or anything to do with that cunt David Ellerray. Barca 09, Barca 05, Barca 06. Man Ure this season, Snivelpool any fucking season. That cunt Uri Geller moving the ball before McAllister took that penalty against Engerlund. That Cuntin' referee at Hampden two years ago who gave the Czech's a dodgy pen in last minute to get a point, was then binned after the game, cunt. Cunt referee who never gave Lineker's last minute goal at the Bridge offside in 1990, fucking miles onside but how dare he.

Paranoid?, I ain't fucking paranoid, just stop talking about me ok? :D

Are you trying to speak like @, here? The forum is only big for one Spike around!

:Goober:

Wankers mention CFC Net - but not TalkChelsea ;)

Oh yeah, you are right because i remember reading in the paper that lots of weird bets were won on that game, so many Turks put 8-0 to Liverpool. Yep, i think it's that come to think of it.

If one believe the timeline Europol mentioned that this CL match fixing played in England happened 3-4 years ago, then this Liverpool v Besiktas is out of the question. The match was played in the 07/08 season, specifically in November 2007 which is like 6 years ago.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/the-fixed-champions-league-game-was-liverpool-1-debrecen-0-sept-2009/

One of the Danish media have came out and claim that the CL match fixing played in England was Liverpool's 1-0 win over Debrecen at Anfield in 2009.

Tbh, wouldn't be surprised...

Right now I belive to that source from Tancredi Palmeri twitter, i belive the fixed games in CL were preliminary games. It makes sense, no reason for those criminals to do that kind of stuff on the big stage, especially not in the semi finals of the biggest clubs tournament.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/the-fixed-champions-league-game-was-liverpool-1-debrecen-0-sept-2009/

One of the Danish media have came out and claim that the CL match fixing played in England was Liverpool's 1-0 win over Debrecen at Anfield in 2009.

I refuse to believe this, liverpool are too classy to be involved in match fixing.

The sums we're talking about, it has to be mostly smaller sides. If you're making even 5K a week, would you risk throwing away your career for one, two months pay? And for big players? If you're making 50K a week, it would take 10s of millions of pounds to get anyone to throw something.