Are we going to finish in the top 4? - Achieved!

Styles

Will we finish in the top 4?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Will we finish in the top 4?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we say things like this but when we have these things and things are still not going the way we thought or expected it becomes the managers fault or the markee signings fault... football is a team game everyone is responsible.. who's fault is it when supporters all calling for us to play a weakened side the manager obliges and we lose then blame him for playing the weak side..

it will never stop we need to get a grip.. and start putting the responsibility back on the players because they are the ones on the pitch who have to execute... which is what Spuds are doing currently cause AVB has been making some questionable calls in his line ups but the players are still finding ways to pull out the wins and thats why they are ahead of us.. DESIRE ONLY!

Passion, Pride, Fighting till the end for the Team.

something that we are sorely missing within the squad currently

Yeah! They think that they can continue playing like a shit, and get a lot of money and continue embarrassing chelsea almost every week.
I really hope that at the end of the season all this players will GTFO:
Torres,Mikel,Yossi,Bertrand,Marin,Romeu,Hilario,Turnbull any maybe more.

Yeah! They think that they can continue playing like a shit, and get a lot of money and continue embarrassing chelsea almost every week.
I really hope that at the end of the season all this players will GTFO:
Torres,Mikel,Yossi,Bertrand,Marin,Romeu,Hilario,Turnbull any maybe more.

to be fair all those players minus romeu and bertrand I completely agree but the two i have mentioned when getting extended game time have shown to be more than capable especially romeu..its just unfortunate he got injured because he is that ball winning ball playing dm that we have been missing

to be fair all those players minus romeu and bertrand I completely agree but the two i have mentioned when getting extended game time have shown to be more than capable especially romeu..its just unfortunate he got injured because he is that ball winning ball playing dm that we have been missing

Bertrand is shit. Maybe Even PVA is better.

did a job on the possibly the best RB in the world in Lahm.. can't completely denounce him as a footballer

Whilst i don't agree with the "bertrand is shit and should be gone" mentality. That game he was playing as an advanced left back so it was basically cole and bertrand as joint left backs. He still has a lot to prove and hasn't done much to prove his quality yet. Still a lot to learn from A.Cole.

Whilst i don't agree with the "bertrand is shit and should be gone" mentality. That game he was playing as an advanced left back so it was basically cole and bertrand as joint left backs. He still has a lot to prove and hasn't done much to prove his quality yet. Still a lot to learn from A.Cole.

completely agree with you if you check what i had posted in Ryan's thread he needs more games more than just cups and cause thats not what is going to develop him into england number 1 left back that is why shaw looks so great he plays week in week out vs some of the fastest wingers in the world...

completely agree with you if you check what i had posted in Ryan's thread he needs more games more than just cups and cause thats not what is going to develop him into england number 1 left back that is why shaw looks so great he plays week in week out vs some of the fastest wingers in the world...

L.S From Soton has more potential than ryan...

I still think we'll qualify for the top 4 but we don't deserve to. Just lucky that Arsenal are actually worse than us.

Qualify for the UCL, get rid of Torres and Benitez and start again. August can't come soon enough. What a horrible season...

I still think we'll qualify for the top 4 but we don't deserve to. Just lucky that Arsenal are actually worse than us.

Qualify for the UCL, get rid of Torres and Benitez and start again. August can't come soon enough. What a horrible season...

No only...

did a job on the possibly the best RB in the world in Lahm.. can't completely denounce him as a footballer

23 years old, 200 senior appearances and the best thing you can say about him is he defended well on the left-wing (with the best left-back in the world behind him having the game of his life) for about 80 minutes?

Sell Bertrand, Sign Shaw, Recall Van Aanholt.

Dream scenario:

-Finish 3rd/4th this season

-Sack Benitez and hire either Jose or Moyes

-Sell Torres to Spain even if it's for £12-15m and get rid of the deadwood that are stealing a living here like Malouda, Benyoun ect.

-Recall Lukaku and De Bruyne

-Make 3-4 class signings to bolster problem areas and provide depth. (Fellaini, Modric, and an inexpensive striker.)

------------------Lukaku

Moses----------Mata-----Hazard

------Oscar/Modric-----Fellaini

Cole---Luiz/Terry/Cahill/Iva---Azpi