Are we going to finish in the top 4? - Achieved!

Styles

Will we finish in the top 4?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Will we finish in the top 4?

Got a feeling we can finish 3rd or 4th. If Tottenham really up their game (by this, I mean not relying on Bale every game) they can actually overtake us. Then again, all we need is a spark - Torres needs to be that spark. I got a feeling we're not going to catch up with Shitty or Man Utd. If we do get overtaken by Spuds, we'll get 4th no problem. Arsenal have been playing shit right now, hopefully they continue doing that. Everton & West Brom are quite a long way away, don't see them suddenly getting those 10 points.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way we're going and the fixtures with have...Man U...Liverpool...West Ham...Spurs...Swansea..West Brom...Everton...Villa and Southampton..Sunderland and Fulham.Cant look at any of those and think yep we're gana win those.The only ones we did win last time were Everton..Spurs,Villa and Sunderland....yay! 4 out of 11 lol

Arsenal are 2 behind us.They may be shit be we're nothing to get excited about at the moment!

If we don't pick up 12 points from the next four games then top 4 is definitely over.

West Brom (home), Fulha (away), West Ham (home) and Sunderland (home). After that the run the tough fixtures start and as we all know we have little hope of winning many of those games.

While the problems with our club are very deep, they are all Transferred from the TOP, all the way to the bottom.

Roman's firing has left us with no Club Philosophy and no particular brand of football.

We are currently so shit, it is unbelievable. We need a few players and a manager who stays long term, otherwise we WILL no doubt go on a downward spiral.

Finished outside of the top 4 would be a disaster,

We need to finish inside it big time, the team isnt that bad, it showed what it can do when fired up, i.e. united before we got screwed, it needs about 4 players i'd say 2 (lukaku and cavani?) more strikers and 2(fellaini/someone else) more midfielders, a formation change, sell marin and mikel and a new manager, mourinho who stays for a very very long time.

That's easily enough done in the summer if we can just about make it again.

Whilst I think we need to make the top four, finishing outside might not be the worst thing in the world. It would give us a chance to restart and build things properly. What we have at the moment is a result of spending money on the wrong players for about three years.

It might force us to give the youngsters we have a chance in the first team rather than looking at the likes of Falcao. Financially it would be bad but the Premier League tv revenue is increasing from next year and we'd have a season without the pressure of winning the Champions League. It might also give a manager the chance to build something as well.

Long-term I don't know if it wouldn't be exactly what we need.

We will make top 4. Have you seen Tottenhams next 10 games? They're fucked. No matter how shit we have been, we will make it to the UCL but Roman needs to sort this club out because it's a fucking joke atm.

Whilst I think we need to make the top four, finishing outside might not be the worst thing in the world. It would give us a chance to restart and build things properly. What we have at the moment is a result of spending money on the wrong players for about three years.

It might force us to give the youngsters we have a chance in the first team rather than looking at the likes of Falcao. Financially it would be bad but the Premier League tv revenue is increasing from next year and we'd have a season without the pressure of winning the Champions League. It might also give a manager the chance to build something as well.

Finishing outside of top four would not be disastrous ?

Are you thinking about what you are writing here ?

I dont agree on finishing outside of the top 4,

But i agree about the transfer policy, the club needs an overhaul, tho i wouldnt go entirely youth, i'd say a mix of youth and good buys and leave the big name signings to the minimum or fool proofs,

Also we dont have to try and win the Cl every year, just in or preferably past group stage is more then good enough most of the time, well until we get back on track anyway.