Benat

Joker10

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that if we do sign Benat then our January transfer window is pretty much over...

What else you want? Its january and we would fix two main problems; striker and CM. If we need anyone else, we can always recall Josh, Kdb, Essien,...Perhaps Micah could come in january too, but its not necessary...

Still in case we sign Ba, Benat and possibly Taison, its again 40mio. That makes 120mio spent this year again :/

I think that if we do sign Benat then our January transfer window is pretty much over...

Not sure weather your saying this with a hint of dissapointment but I hope not. Benat, Ba and possibly Taison also would be a very tidy Jan window indeed.

He is same size of Lamps/Cesc (179cm)? I thought he was bit smaller...Even more sure about the signing. More pages (bit unreliable) are reporting we are very interested in Benat as Lamps replacement. Hopefuly, we wont wait till last day to sign him if we are interested...

He is same size of Lamps/Cesc (179cm)? I thought he was bit smaller...Even more sure about the signing. More pages (bit unreliable) are reporting we are very interested in Benat as Lamps replacement. Hopefuly, we wont wait till last day to sign him if we are interested...

Honestly feel that KDB should be considered as Lampard's replacement.Club should at least try him out before deciding to bring in more midfield reinforcements.Kevin was sent on loan because he would be low in the pecking order.No point bringing in one another midfielder just because one is leaving soon as it does not help his case at all.

What is all this talk about 'Lampard's replacement'?

No one is going to replace Lampard. Legends come and they go, and the club moves on after they leave. They may remain our hearts and in the history books, but that is all. Does anyone really think the board is sitting around saying 'We need a player exactly like Lampard. Yes, Lampard's replacement.' It's just never going to happen.

Barcelona didn't replace Ronaldinho. Real Madrid didn't replace Zidane. Chelsea didn't replace Zola. But all of those clubs moved on just fine.

What else you want? Its january and we would fix two main problems; striker and CM. If we need anyone else, we can always recall Josh, Kdb, Essien,...Perhaps Micah could come in january too, but its not necessary...

Still in case we sign Ba, Benat and possibly Taison, its again 40mio. That makes 120mio spent this year again :/

Not sure weather your saying this with a hint of dissapointment but I hope not. Benat, Ba and possibly Taison also would be a very tidy Jan window indeed.

Not saying that in disappointment at all, was just pointing it out. I'll be very happy with just Ba and Benat being added to the squad.

What is all this talk about 'Lampard's replacement'?

No one is going to replace Lampard. Legends come and they go, and the club moves on after they leave. They may remain our hearts and in the history books, but that is all. Does anyone really think the board is sitting around saying 'We need a player exactly like Lampard. Yes, Lampard's replacement.' It's just never going to happen.

Barcelona didn't replace Ronaldinho. Real Madrid didn't replace Zidane. Chelsea didn't replace Zola. But all of those clubs moved on just fine.

Well said. NOBODY is going to replace Frankie. There is only one, that´s the classiest player of my era. Frank is held highly in my view & will be FOREVER.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You