Benat

Joker10

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cabbage isn't exactly heavyweight either is he?

Not at all but he's pretty strong, energetic and more importantly, he's aggressive and he's a fighter. We've been bullied far too often this season.

Well if you have Benitez as a coach, if he has any say in transfers, you can expect at least one Spaniard during transfer windows.

And who better than Benitez knows importance of a playmaker, decent central midfielder, who are like engines in this formation we play. He suffered major blow at Liverpool after Alonso's departure.

Anyway, he could be eager to bring that kind of a player to the team he coaches,.

So this move makes perfect sense.

Of course this guy isn't Alonso but we have much talent in attacking mids.

I really don't know a thing about this guy, Benat, but After Ba all I want is decent central midfielder and having in mind the time I have been waiting, I'm not picky at all.

Anybody able to provide quick, precise, forward, long range passes to our trio upfront now and than, will mean major improvement and could help together with Ba, likes of Hazard and Mata massively.

His height could be an issue, however. Unless we are in for very tall, strong and aggressive DM too...

Havent seen him in a full game but i already watched that video on youtube couple of weeks ago... seems like the player we need. What i havent saw in that video its his defensive game. I understand he plays in the double pivot for Betis but i'd like to see how he plays that role when off possession. like DYC. said i think the deep-playmaker in our team needs to be energetic and aggressive in his game, even if he isnt big physically.

Betis are actually playing in 15 minutes i see... i'll watch some of that.

Not at all but he's pretty strong, energetic and more importantly, he's aggressive and he's a fighter. We've been bullied far too often this season.

I see what you mean, but I don't think you should look to your DLP for tenacity. Benat is taller and heavier than Cabaye anyway, and certainly isn't a pushover IMO.

Imagine all those (pirlo, xavi, alonso, modric) passes in our team. No one should under estimate these type of players. Pirlo single handedly improved the way juventus play by taken it to a better level.

I see what you mean, but I don't think you should look to your DLP for tenacity. Benat is taller and heavier than Cabaye anyway, and certainly isn't a pushover IMO.

As a PL team, we need tenacity and mobility unlike Spanish and Italian teams. And with Mikel as a DM, we're in need of it even more. Besides, it's a bonus with Cabaye. He has the passing, vision, intelligence, good technique and also very important, he's a good defender for a CM.

As a PL team, we need tenacity and mobility unlike Spanish and Italian teams. And with Mikel as a DM, we're in need of it even more. Besides, it's a bonus with Cabaye. He has the passing, vision, intelligence, good technique and also very important, he's a good defender for a CM.

Thats wrong. the Spanish league is all about pressure and mobility. The fact the game there isnt about running from box to box for 90 mins doesnt say mobility isnt important. But i agree about anything else you wrote. When does Cabaye come back from his injury btw?

Our possesion game would drastically increase with a regista like him in our pivot. I want him, to complete our january :D

The big teams in europe have this type of player

Barca- xavi

Psg - verrati

Madrid - alonso

Juventus - pirlo

Man utd - scholes(old now)

Chelsea - ???(Possesion football without a regista is rarely achievable)

We should just pay his release clause because he is truly a gifted player and exactly what we have been missing a deeplying playmaker! We are also lucky that spain have soo good midfielders that he is not playing for a top club. I could see rafa wanting him so hopefully the club will listen to him. His defensiv positioning is great so he can defend well but sure he is no mikel typ of player!

I hate looking at talented players clips on YouTube, it make me instantly want us to buy him..

He does look great, and he's not too young, 25 its a good age.

I'd rather have Jordy Clasie. "Dutch Xavi"

He looks great as well..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You