4. Iniesta's goal

5. That game against QPR

Best moments

1. Lampard's goal against Bolton

2. Didier Drogba's penalty against Bayern

3. Beating Liverscum in the FA Cup final

4. Drogba's 'offside' goal

5. The Double

1.Moscow obviously!!! Nothing comes close.

2. Barca game in 09 when we got mugged off! Handball, ballack chasing ref, and its a fucking disgrace from didier :)

3.Muller scoring (It was that terrible feeling of our dream going again).

4.JT getting sent off in barca game when it looked like we were gonners.

5.Mourinho sacking

Personally, Moscow is the lowest point i've had as a Chelsea fan. I'm sure it'll be no.1 for most.

I know most of these lists will be from fans who haven't been supporters for that long, and that's not me calling people 'plastic' or 'fickle', it's just the result of the average age of posters on here.

I'm sure some of the older members who've supported the club through it's worst times could come up with a million and one things worse than losing a one-off game that we qualified for by winning the biggest club competition in the world. For all the shit we've endured through the Abramovich era, there have been moments in the club's history that make appointments like Benitez/Grant and the CWC Final pale in comparison.

Personally, Moscow is the lowest point i've had as a Chelsea fan. I'm sure it'll be no.1 for most.

I know most of these lists will be from fans who haven't been supporters for that long, and that's not me calling people 'plastic' or 'fickle', it's just the result of the average age of posters on here.

I'm sure some of the older members who've supported the club through it's worst times could come up with a million and one things worse than losing a one-off game that we qualified for by winning the biggest club competition in the world. For all the shit we've endured through the Abramovich era, there have been moments in the club's history that make appointments like Benitez/Grant and the CWC Final pale in comparison.

I think it is more of a case that things that has happenned recently stick more in peoples mind. If the question was asked 20 years on i guarentee you moscow wouldn't be everyones number 1. Time heals all wounds and all that... I remember feeling annoyed when losing some games when i was a youngster in 1999/2000 but its just not the same feeling as i get when we lose to west brom or this season or bore draw vs QPR etc.

I've got to say that reading some of these lists, some people really don't know how lucky they are to support the club at this point in time. I grew up around fans who fought to keep this club alive so losing on a penalty shoot-out in the Champions League really wasn't that bad.

But....

1. FA Cup Final 1994. David Ellery, you massive cunt.

2. Craig Burley's amazing through ball for David Beckham - special mention to the United cunts on the way back from Villa Park.

3. Losing to Millwall in the FA Cup in 1995.

4. Liverpool in the Champions League - both results were kickers.

5. Robbie being sacked/Rafa being hired.

But I've got to be honest, since I've been going I've been exceedingly lucky. I've seen some of the greatest players in the world pull on the Chelsea shirt and I've seen some of the greatest teams play against us. Sure there have been some shit moments, but supporting Chelsea is brilliant.

1- Surely Moscow , surely.

2- The Sacking of Mourinho , i miss him too much.

3- THAT barca game.

4- Di Matteo's replacement with Rafa, if it was someone else maybe ,but not this cunt.

5- Man United this season.

Of course , too much defeats , the 3-1 vs Arsenal at the Emirates , the defeats against United & Liverpool , that elimination against Liv'pool with that Luis Garcia goal.

1- JT's miss in Moscow.

2- CWC final.

3- 4-1 loss to Atlético.

4- Being outplayed by Shaktar in both games in UCL.

5- Defeat to Liverpool in 05 UCL semi finals.

Well, I know Super Cup or the CWC are not that big, but the worst thing for me as fan is to watch the team playing with no passion, being not only outplayed but outfighted. The match against Barcelona in 09 semi finals were really sad, but at least the were some proud. Chelsea was the better side in that match, and the referee just fucked everything. But now there is nothing positive. No passion no heart.

Super Cup and CWC are mickey mouse competitions? Perhaps they are, but I dont get this kind of excuse. Any player that is wearing the shirt needs to give everything when they are on the pitch playing official matches. If the team only play good when they want, or when they think it is important to do so, then these guys are a buch of arrogant and mercenary assholes.Thats why now I like Luiz even more.

These results made Chelsea look like an avarage english team, Chelsea was respected years ago, now even Shaktar can go to SB bridge and play better than the home side.