• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

Haha, I don't really care for baseball but I despise Cub fans, they act like they are superior because they support a losing team. I cried when Derrick Rose went down :cry: , and the Bears won't be going anywhere with their offensive line. Btw are Chicago teams popular in Britain or are you an outlier?

Baseball is ULTRA BORING. I can't stand it. But NBA, OMG :blue scalf:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems we have derailed this thread... anyways has anyone seen this bullshit?

http://youtu.be/mj3COZrjkZw

I was pissed like hell with that shit. You may be angry and dislike Corinthians now. But I hate them since long before you've ever heard of them. You have no idea how angry I was watching that yesterday.

I was pissed like hell with that shit. You may be angry and dislike Corinthians now. But I hate them since long before you've ever heard of them. You have no idea how angry I was watching that yesterday.

Nothing to hate really, but I've heard of Corinthians long before yesterday.

Nothing to hate really, but I've heard of Corinthians long before yesterday.

Let me put it this way. Think of a team as dirty as Man Utd. Now place it as your local rival. In the same city. That's Corinthians for me. It's like the hate against Spurs and Utd together.

Even if I didn't support Chelsea before, I would be supporting it in this game.

Let me put it this way. Think of a team as dirty as Man Utd. Now place it as your local rival. In the same city. That's Corinthians for me. It's like the hate against Spurs and Utd together.

Oh I understand completely, but I personally have nothing to hate them for.

Oh come on! Everybody in Brazil is like that... and Corinthians won the fairplay game in Libertadores. That Team don't do that... This is just Emerson Sheik. And about us being dirty as Man U? You know that is bullshit.

Oh come on! Everybody in Brazil is like that... and Corinthians won the fairplay game in Libertadores. That Team don't do that... This is just Emerson Sheik. And about us dirty as Man U? You know that is bullshit.

Come on. Refs are always helping you guys out. It's outrageous.

And it surpasses football. You guys mess with my money aswell. Yeah, why would anyone dislike Corinthians? You are sponsored by a public company. The stadium you're building had the taxes cut, you got a loan from public money. Morumbi's reform would cost 300 million from Sao Paulo's account. But now you guys will get this 1 billion stadium with something like 700 million coming indirectly from my pocket. What's not to love about it?

Come on. Refs are always helping you guys out. It's outrageous.

The refs? They do mistakes to everyone! So we are dirty because they're weak refs that do mistakes? We can't be guilt because of them. Maybe we affect them with the pression that our crowd makes. But again, not our fault. I would agree if we did like Barça and Man U trying to make the refs our ally.

The refs? They do mistakes to everyone! So we are dirty because they're weak refs that do mistakes? We can't be guilt because of them. Maybe we affect them with the pression that our crowd makes. But again, not our fault. I would agree if we did like Barça and Man U trying to make the refs our ally.

Their mistakes are 90% in favor of Corinthians. But well, those things happen, right?

Haha, I don't really care for baseball but I despise Cub fans, they act like they are superior because they support a losing team. I cried when Derrick Rose went down :cry: , and the Bears won't be going anywhere with their offensive line. Btw are Chicago teams popular in Britain or are you an outlier?

Im a one off ....over here it is Yankees for baseball NFL more spread but few Bears

And it surpasses football. You guys mess with my money aswell. Yeah, why would anyone dislike Corinthians? You are sponsored by a public company. The stadium you're building had the taxes cut, you got a loan from public money. Morumbi's reform would cost 300 million from Sao Paulo's account. But now you guys will get this 1 billion stadium with something like 700 million coming indirectly from my pocket. What's not to love about it?
Caixa bank will not give to us money that they could use to make schoolls or hospitals... It's a money they would uso for marketing with or without us. We have the secong biggest crowd... It just normal that they would want to be our sponsors. São Paulo was also sponsored by a public bank. We got all those things because they didn't wanted São Paulo out of the World Cup. For some reasons they(fifa) think that Morumbi would not do. But in this case i do agree with you, in this case the money should go for another things. But this do not say anything about the squad on the field.

But let's not derail this thread.
agree.

Caixa bank will not give to us money that they could use to make schoolls or hospitals... It's a money they would uso for marketing with or without us. We have the secong biggest crowd... It just normal that they would do that. São Paulo was also sponsored by a public bank. We got all those things because they didn't wanted São Paulo out of the World Cup. For some reasons they(fifa) think that Morumbi would not do. But i agree with you, in this case the money should go for another things. But this do not say anything about the squad on the field.

When government chooses one team to help, that's not good sign. They should mess with none of them. But in doing so, why the second biggest crowd? Why not the first, Flamengo? Why now? When you are already linked with BNDES for loan? When you already got tax cut. When you already got so much from the government, there comes a public bank with the highest sponsorship of the entire country for you club. Yeah, that doens't sound bad at all.

Money has no relation with the players you can buy. Ok.

And FIFA didn't have so much problem with Morumbi. Our local commité had. And who was in charge of those things? Ricardo Teixeira, our local Don Corleone in regards of football. And who is his best pal? Our fellow Andres Sanchez, Corinthians ex-president. But ok, I still believe in Santa and stuff. There's nothing wrong going on.

i hate this Chelsea team, i really do

there are some players who only joined us because we won the CL and/or who just want to win trophies (Hazard,Oscar, Moses...)

than you have some players who are only good against pub teams (Mata, Hazard, Ivan...)

basically just a collection of bottlers and lazy overpaid cunts

some are just past it (Lampard, Cole to a lesser extent)

and than there's of course one than fits all categories-Torres

and to top it off, we have an absolute joke of a manager

but i love Chelsea, what do i do?

Last year if you except the champion's league against Barcelona and Bayern Munich, where God seems on our side, it wasn't much better.

We have the same problems defensively. We need two defensive midfielders who are also good with the ball. Without that, we won't be able to press better defensively and will continue to defend too deep when the opponents is on our half. We don't press because if one player is going out, there will be no compensation and clever subsitution of the guy leaving his zone to close down an opponent.

We have no pattern of play to allow our fullbacks to do more runs without leaving huge space to the opponents.

Two defensive midfielders, a striker who is better all-around to combine quickly with the players behind is a must.

----------------Azpilicueta--------------Ivanovic----------------Luiz--------------------Cole----------------------------

---------------------------------------------Two defensive midfielders----------------------------------------------------

-------------------Mata------------------------------------Oscar--------------------------Hazard-----------------------------

------------------------------------------------New Striker----------------------------------------------------------

Last year if you except the champion's league against Barcelona and Bayern Munich, where God seems on our side, it wasn't much better.

We have the same problems defensively. We need two defensive midfielders who are also good with the ball. Without that, we won't be able to press better defensively and will continue to defend too deep when the opponents is on our half. We don't press because if one player is going out, there will be no compensation and clever subsitution of the guy leaving his zone to close down an opponent.

We have no pattern of play to allow our fullbacks to do more runs without leaving huge space to the opponents.

Two defensive midfielders, a striker who is better all-around to combine quickly with the players behind is a must.

----------------Azpilicueta--------------Ivanovic----------------Luiz--------------------Cole----------------------------

---------------------------------------------Two defensive midfielders----------------------------------------------------

-------------------Mata------------------------------------Oscar--------------------------Hazard-----------------------------

------------------------------------------------New Striker----------------------------------------------------------

I concur, mate. Would like to see a like that, only worry might be that our leadership might suffer. I'd recall De Bruyne, buy a new top class striker and a few backup players.

Our current squad has so much potential, but they are still to inexperienced to compete for the Prem. Still, I think our team has the brightest future of any team in England. A few adjustments and we should be ready to go.

Has to be my third most disappointing Chelsea moment after Moscow and the 2009 CL semi. I felt so devastated yesterday and I still am. This is a major disappointment, and to be honest I still can't get over it. The defeat against Atletico was heartbreaking even if it wasn't the most important trophy to win, but this one's much worse. Winning it would've been a fantastic achievement and we would have a golden badge in our kits now.

Our triumph in Munich was sensational, we played ugly football that night but we had to beat the best team in the world to get there, and each player gave his 100% that night, and in the end it paid off. In Monaco and in Japan the team showed no desire, no hunger and no spirit. Who knows when we will get the chance to win these two trophies again.