• Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year if you except the champion's league against Barcelona and Bayern Munich, where God seems on our side, it wasn't much better.

We have the same problems defensively. We need two defensive midfielders who are also good with the ball. Without that, we won't be able to press better defensively and will continue to defend too deep when the opponents is on our half. We don't press because if one player is going out, there will be no compensation and clever subsitution of the guy leaving his zone to close down an opponent.

We have no pattern of play to allow our fullbacks to do more runs without leaving huge space to the opponents.

Two defensive midfielders, a striker who is better all-around to combine quickly with the players behind is a must.

----------------Azpilicueta--------------Ivanovic----------------Luiz--------------------Cole----------------------------

---------------------------------------------Two defensive midfielders----------------------------------------------------

-------------------Mata------------------------------------Oscar--------------------------Hazard-----------------------------

------------------------------------------------New Striker----------------------------------------------------------

I like that. But I'd like to see some quality players sitting on the bench too. I'm not sure, but Sturridge is leaving, isn't he? Torres is worth shit. Is Lukaku coming back?

The first thing I need to say is having marko Marin as player manager would be a lot worse than having rafa. second thing mata is probably currently the best player on the team besides maybe David luiz. Three rafa might still be Liverpool in his heart but you don't have to hate him just because of that.Four we don't need Claude. And finally I agree with something you said , and that is torres is not that good 50 million for a player like that Sturbridge is defiantly the replacement.

Well, I warned you. I said that Corinthians didn´t play his best footbal in the first game.
Now you know Corinthians. Now you know our crowd.
Now we are champions of the World.

Know you keep crying and try again.

Thanks Torres.

Well, I warned you. I said that Corinthians didn´t play his best footbal in the first game.

Thanks Torres.

Congrats. Your team won a struggling team with 10 men (kinda 9 since Torres is -2) but still got super lucky with the goal and that Chelsea missed a lot of chances. To top it off your team had to brag and waste time. There was one guy on this forum saying he was crying, I really doubt many cried. I really do hope the people of Brasil are not as annoying as you and your team.

Thanks Torres.

and you keep on your diving and acting ...and change your name Corinthians stood for honour and sportsmanship ,,,,your team are a bunch of

CHEATS