Fernando Torres

Wonder where all these Internet warriors were when Eto'o or Ba were being called dogshit - he is paid about as much as Ba and Eto'o combined, yet isn't better than Eto'o and has about as many key goals as Ba over the last year.

If you didn't tolirate hateful comments about all our players I'd understand your call for being civilized but it appears that Torres is the only one you defend from such antics.

I've read my fair share of bad comments on this site for guys like Lampard; Bosingwa; Sturridge; Kalou; Drogba; Mikel; Malouda etc - you're acting like Torres is the only one getting abused here; go read up the meaning of sanctimoniousness :wank2:

Exacly. Stop treating Torres as if he's some little innocent kid.

Wonder where all these Internet warriors were when Eto'o or Ba were being called dogshit - he is paid about as much as Ba and Eto'o combined, yet isn't better than Eto'o and has about as many key goals as Ba over the last year.

If you didn't tolirate hateful comments about all our players I'd understand your call for being civilized but it appears that Torres is the only one you defend from such antics.

I've read my fair share of bad comments on this site for guys like Lampard; Bosingwa; Sturridge; Kalou; Drogba; Mikel; Malouda etc - you're acting like Torres is the only one getting abused here; go read up the meaning of sanctimoniousness :wank2:

I've never called any of the above mentioned any kinds of names. Pityful generalization on your part. I don't tolerate hate comments on any of the players. At the end of the day they offer their service to Chelsea and have my respect, even though they all might not be good at it.

And on the first statement, all three are not the best of players, but I would take Eto'o from the three of them. Funny how people are insulting one player on the claims that others are insulting players they prefer not to. Thats sanctimoniousness .

Torres isn't the best player, he was a disappointment, he gets paid too much, etc. But i still like him, you can see ge tries his damnedest to help the team. Just like everyone else. It's not his fault he gets paid so much, Chelsea made back all the money they spent on him in jersey sales so no harm no foul. Criticize players all you want, but don't praise them when they score like fucking Piers Morgan. Those are the worst kind of fans.

I've never called any of the above mentioned any kinds of names. Pityful generalization on your part. I don't tolerate hate comments on any of the players. At the end of the day they offer their service to Chelsea and have my respect, even though they all might not be good at it.

And on the first statement, all three are not the best of players, but I would take Eto'o from the three of them. Funny how people are insulting one player on the claims that others are insulting players they prefer not to. Thats sanctimoniousness .

HAHAH

You're making it sound like Torres (or they) are performing some kind of generosity, some kind of community service.

The way I see it, we offer and provide for Torres, his children, grandchildren and their children with what we are paying him. The way I see it he doen't give enough in return, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

First of all I didn't address anyone personally, I said that people should make an effort to defend all our players like Mikel; Ba and Eto'o which I haven't seen the people on this thread defending Torres actually put into practice. Until they actually do that and I see all our players being respected - than you shouldn't be asking for special treatment for poor Nando.

He is much worse than any of the players who were getting dogsbollocks because none of them had the whole club revolve around them like he did.

HAHAH

You're making it sound like Torres (or they) are performing some kind of generosity, some kind of community service.

The way I see it, we offer and provide for Torres, his children, grandchildren and their children with what we are paying him. The way I see it he doen't give enough in return, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

I wonder what do YOU offer and provide for Torres and his family. Do YOU pay him?

HAHAH

Not even that, sometimes it just looks like he doesn't give a flying fuck at all about the club we love, so we wouldn't people have a go at him?

I don't know why some people think they're taking some moral high-ground by saying 'stop moaning about Torres' when it seems like they just want to have a moan about moaning? Seriously? :lol: And saying stuff like Torres 'works his bollocks off'...wtf like? Am I supposed to be thankful for a player running around a bit? Even though he's shown absolute fuck all interest a lot of the time and has been disrespectful on the biggest night of our history?

I don't understand these people. If people want to have a moan about Torres, then who gives a shit? People are well within their rights. If people don't like it then they shouldn't come in here; instead of coming in to moan about moaning ffs!

For example I don't mind Mikel, I think he is a decent player and a great character - I think he has been key in several of the trophies we've won since he came to Stamford Bridge.

But I just try to stay clear of his thread 99% of the time because reading it would piss me off.

I can't wait for him to leave and i was one of those few in the forum back then who were not very enthusiastic about his transfer BUT blaiming him for his transfer tag after so many years and claiming that his performances don't justify the tag and salaries has become really boring and pointless. If you want to blame someone for this then blame our useless board.

Not even that, sometimes it just looks like he doesn't give a flying fuck at all about the club we love, so we wouldn't people have a go at him?

I don't know why some people think they're taking some moral high-ground by saying 'stop moaning about Torres' when it seems like they just want to have a moan about moaning? Seriously? :lol: And saying stuff like Torres 'works his bollocks off'...wtf like? Am I supposed to be thankful for a player running around a bit? Even though he's shown absolute fuck all interest a lot of the time and has been disrespectful on the biggest night of our history?

I don't understand these people. If people want to have a moan about Torres, then who gives a shit? People are well within their rights. If people don't like it then they shouldn't come in here; instead of coming in to moan about moaning ffs!

To you point, every time he (Torres) shows determination on teh pitch, he plays well. Every time I remember him having a good game, he was chasing down players, making lots of runs, etc. When he is not doing any of that, his work rate is low, he's usually useless.

Whether it is something he can improve I don't know - it might be that that's who he is as a player.

HAHAH

I'm not making it sound anything like that, sadly you are wrong. Just because someone provides a service, doesn't mean it's an act of generosity, and in this case he's been handsomely paid for it.

And that is the fault of the employer. He is going to leave (thankfully) but this highlights what kind of stupid and rushed decision the board made. When he should have been given a proper medical so that we were sure that the exorbitant sum we were paying for could repay it. Easy to hit out at him, when it's barely his fault that his knee has destroyed his footballing career.

All I'm asking is for some form of respect because until the end of his contract, he is our player, just like Malouda, Kalou, Bosingwa have all been. You can call him useless, or say that he can't do anything proper with football , because that would be somewhat of the truth. But to go on and take a pop at his sexuality, or kids or call him something derogatory on personal level, is downright disgraceful.

so are you actually saying i tolerate hateful comments of other players except Torres??? that's complete rubbish! I have lost count the amount of times i have stuck up for the likes of Mikel, Lampard and Luiz to name a few!

I am not the type of person who gets joy abusing the players i support! most people on here love to talk crap about individual players and the team! i am always one of the few who stick up for players and the team! so at least get your facts right before making such accusations! :wank2:

so are you actually saying i tolerate hateful comments of other players except Torres??? that's complete rubbish! I have lost count the amount of times i have stuck up for the likes of Mikel, Lampard and Luiz to name a few!

I am not the type of person who gets joy abusing the players i support! most people on here love to talk crap about individual players and the team! i am always one of the few who stick up for players and the team! so at least get your facts right before making such accusations! :wank2:

First of all I didn't address anyone personally