Fernando Torres

Just to get back on the question why people give Torres abuse even when he's not playing. I can answer that.

It's quite simple really. Atleast for me, can't speak for other people. He annoys me.

Everytime i see Torres playing or sitting on the bench, even just looking at his thread pisses me off.

It's not just because he's a massive waste of money or that he's not good enough for us.

It's all the excuses i've heard. Tactics aren't right, not enough creativity, too much pressure on him because of Drogba, etc...

It was always something and it's never Torres his fault. Excuse after excuse. I'm tired of it. I want him out. Sooner the better.

Do i hate Torres? No i don't but i am annoyed by this whole situation and he's at the centre of it all.

+ the ridiculous fan support he still gets doesn't help.

useless piece of shit for signing a contract that gives him 180k , given by the board who are [insert compliment here]. Oh sweet Jesus, the logic.

no he is a useless piece of shit for accumulating more yellow cards than league goals

Just to get back on the question why people give Torres abuse even when he's not playing. I can answer that.

It's quite simple really. Atleast for me, can't speak for other people. He annoys me.

Everytime i see Torres playing or sitting on the bench, even just looking at his thread pisses me off.

It's not just because he's a massive waste of money or that he's not good enough for us.

It's all the excuses i've heard. Tactics aren't right, not enough creativity, too much pressure on him because of Drogba, etc...

It was always something and it's never Torres his fault. Excuse after excuse. I'm tired of it. I want him out. Sooner the better.

Do i hate Torres? No i don't but i am annoyed by this whole situation and he's at the centre of it all.

+ the ridiculous fan support he still gets doesn't help.

This is the exact way to put it. Taken the words right off my mouth.

There's a difference between criticizing someone's play and outright abusing your own players. Funny thing is if I went around this forum calling the same posters calling Torres these same names they are calling Nando I'd be banned.

It's understandable in the heat of a moment but he's not even playing yet he's still getting it.

Anyway it's on the mods to clean up the forum. They'll continue with their mindless trash as long as they continue to allow it.

EDIT: The ridiculous fan support he still gets. BREAKING: FOOTBALL FANS SUPPORTING THEIR OWN PLAYERS SHOCKER

CC : @CHOULO19, [@, @,

There's a difference between criticizing someone's play and outright abusing your own players. Funny thing is if I went around this forum calling the same posters calling Torres these same names, I'd be banned in an instant.

It's understandable in the heat of a moment but he's not even playing yet he's still getting it.

Anyway it's on the mods to clean up the forum. They'll continue with their mindless trash as long as they continue to allow it.

EDIT: "The ridiculous fan support he still gets." BREAKING: FOOTBALL FANS SUPPORTING THEIR OWN PLAYERS SHOCKER

First of all with abuse i meant complaining about him, not calling him names like cunt, etc... I'm not okay with that. Like i said i don't hate the guy.

About the bolded part. I was talking about the more extreme fans of his. It's 1 thing supporting a player, it's a whole other thing blaming everyone else for Torres his mistakes or whenever someone complains about him coming up with : he won us THAT corner or he scored THAT goal against Barcelona.

EDIT: "The ridiculous fan support he still gets." BREAKING: FOOTBALL FANS SUPPORTING THEIR OWN PLAYERS SHOCKER

Of course, but that still doesn't warrant the type of support Torres gets. Some fans speak as if Torres is as important as someone like Drogba when that's far from the truth.

Of course, but that still doesn't warrant the type of support Torres gets. Some fans speak as if Torres is as important as someone like Drogba when that's far from the truth.

B-b-but he won the corner which Drogba scored from :cry::wank2:

I dunno maybe Torres wouldn't get the extreme support he does if the extreme hate didn't exsist.. I remember some members in this thread bad mouthing the mans children because of their strong dislike of Torres.. What have they done to WARRANT such abuse.. I feel points can still be made that he has not been good enough for us which is FACT without being derogatory towards the player or his family. It is a forum and everyone is encouraged to have an opinion just because they may not share the same views as you on Torres' contribution to the team does not mean to them that it is any less valid...

Torres is still not good enough for this team even after the half decent season he had last year and I would like him gone for 2 reason one his wages off the bill and two the fact that we have yet to sign a quality striker since then for fear of flopping or upsetting Torres.. He will be gone I feel sooner rather than later because Jose will have had a full season to work with him and will let him know by end of this year he is surplus to requirements. And when he does leave I will not wish him any ill will cause he came to do a job and it just didn't work out

What really annoys me is the ammount of support he gets.

This guy should get the ammount of bashing that Mikel, Malouda and Kalou got TIMES FIFTY.

But no, for some reason people seem to think this guy is more important than anything. As if he's been a Chelsea fan and Chelsea player for a decade and done lots of great things for us and is now in a run of bad form.

NO, HE IS UPRIGHT SHIT AND I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH; I WANT HIM GONE!

Bit of a theme there... -_-

Just read a stat that Torres has more yellow/red cards (22) than he has Premier League goals (19) for Chelsea. :lol:

22 cards, 19 epl goals looool. I never knew it was that bad. After being an expert scorer in the league for years. Smh

We shouldn't buy anyone who had his type of injury again.

He has improved this season, and is more hard working but seems to have so much bad luck that after 3 games in a row, he gets injured and starts to look for form again.

I step forward, 2 steps back :doh:

It would be interesting to see how much of an influence is wages will have on our aspiration to get an elite forward in the summer. Considering it's virtually impossible to get rid of him due to his ridiculous wages and the financial constraints of ffp means we probably cannot afford to have a 180k pwk earner on the books as a mere squad player.

The only way to fix this mess is to develop a time machine