Fernando Torres

His performance was good today, but not even close to a great one.

He lost the ball several times, he was again on the wing most of the time, but the nice goal, the attitude (specially in the last minutes) and some decent runs saved the day for him.

Anyway, this should buy himself some confidence.

The fuck are you on about? He was excellent all round (fluffed one v one aside), leading the line with the confidence and defiance of Drogba, closing down, tracking back, winning headers, linking up well with the midfield runners. 9/10 for me.

No he wasn't, he kept ruining every play we had, constantly always giving the ball away. Leading the line?, been listening to way too much Jamie Redknapp mate.

He wasn't very good at all, but go on and believe he's back as most deluded people do.

People convinced so easily it's scary.

No he wasn't, he kept ruining every play we had, constantly always giving the ball away. Leading the line?, been listening to way too much Jamie Redknapp mate.

He wasn't very good at all, but go on and believe he's back as most deluded people do.

People convinced so easily it's scary.

I wouldn't say Torres was excellent, but he was good. The work ethic was there and he did his job to lead the line. However I disagree with Redknapp's comments on this being his best performance. I also thought Torres gave the ball away a lot at times and disrupted some counter attacking chances with his sloppiness. Happy for him to score though, hope he carries this on.

I wouldn't say Torres was excellent, but he was good. The work ethic was there and he did his job to lead the line. However I disagree with Redknapp's comments on this being his best performance. I also thought Torres gave the ball away a lot at times and disrupted some counter attacking chances with his sloppiness. Happy for him to score though, hope he carries this on.

I don't think he was good, that's a bit too much, he could've done a lot better, and scruffed a one on one chance. Koscielny may of knocked him but it's not enough, i wouldn't say that's unlucky.

I know for a fact had he not scored today people would've been really on his back, then there would be much more activity in the Falcao thread. We've seen it all before.

Still poor... loses the ball so many times...

I can't take you Torres haters serious any more after reading this ridiculous rubbish comment.

Keep hating him whatever you want, I'm just proud of myself to support him through thick and thin.

I don't think he was good, that's a bit too much, he could've done a lot better, and scruffed a one on one chance. Koscielny may of knocked him but it's not enough, i wouldn't say that's unlucky.

I know for a fact had he not scored today people would've been really on his back, then there would be much more activity in the Falcao thread. We've seen it all before.

Of course it's not unlucky, because that should be a fucking penalty!