Fernando Torres

First thing I done when I woke up at 7 was get this BBC Football and Sky Sports up to see what's happened over night.

Get to work at 9 and barely do anything all day but sit on CFCNet (Because TalkChelsea doesn't work on IE6 and that's what my awful work have :angry: ) BBC Football and Sky Sports until 5.

Sit on the bus for an hour on my phone, on this.

Get home by 6 and I have been sitting here since on this BBC Football and watching Sky Sports.

I think 15 hours of waiting is enough time, just bloody sign him up already sick of waiting!!

When a girl hits the floor and it's not Collymore, Andy Carroll,

When you're glassed in the face by a Mag with no pace, Andy Carroll

When your cars set on fire, called a nob and a liar, Andy Carroll

When you're either in Jail, hitting birds or on bail, Andy Carrol

:chelsea2:

First thing I done when I woke up at 7 was get this BBC Football and Sky Sports up to see what's happened over night.

Get to work at 9 and barely do anything all day but sit on CFCNet (Because TalkChelsea doesn't work on IE6 and that's what my awful work have :angry: ) BBC Football and Sky Sports until 5.

Sit on the bus for an hour on my phone, on this.

Get home by 6 and I have been sitting here since on this BBC Football and watching Sky Sports.

I think 15 hours of waiting is enough time, just bloody sign him up already sick of waiting!!

And you're so knackered, you had to post this twice! :D

I feel your pain mate. It's 3.30 am here and I gotta leave for work in 3 hours. No sleep tonight :(

Can I just point out that Liverpoo are trying to 'buy' the league or try and buy back 4th place atleast anyway. They're a disgrace spending all this money and overinflating the price of players by paying over the odds for Carroll.

9:52pm: FC Live: LATEST ON TORRES: The Spanish striker has landed in London and is locked in talks with Chelsea bosses after Liverpool accepted the Blues' £50m offer for him.