Fernando Torres

I've got no doubt Torres will be a success. Sure, he has not one of his best season but he is 26 - at his prime and a good 5 years on top level. He will probably cost us (deal's not done) 48-50 mil but Liverpool paid 35-40 for Carroll - nobrainer for me, I'd pick Torres any day,every day. He'll be a star. How do you expect him to peak if he is playing week in, week out in an environment he doesn't want to be in, lies lies and lazy team mates.

Must be jealous because Torres isn't Brazilian.

:lol:

Brasilian squad Neymar, Pato, Robinho, Ganso, Phillipe Coutinho, Douglas Costa and do you really think Brazil Squad need him???

I do not understand how a player who spends more time injured than playing, can have so many fans here!

I do not understand how a player who spends more time injured than playing, can have so many fans here!

Because "here" we know that's not true, and we know what he can do when he's fit. And that is, be one of the best strikers in the world. His goal:appearance ratio speaks for itself.

Brasilian squad Neymar, Pato, Robinho, Ganso, Phillipe Coutinho, Douglas Costa and do you really think Brazil Squad need him???

Due to the fact he is a World Cup Winner?

And he is 26 and has double the amount of time both Drogba and Anelka have left, but with PL experience and is also one of the best strikers in the world on his day. Torres can only be as good as the players around him - like every striker in a team - and now, he has a team where he can benefit from the likes of Lampard and Malouda who feed the ball to the strikers.

Relax brow, I dont think that he is worth 45 millions, but he is a big name. Im really happy now, as everybody in this forum ! Only time will say if he will be a legend or a flop, but right now just enjoy the moment !

Oh bolton bolton bolton... they've confirmed loan deal of Sturridge and put picture of WELBECK there. http://www.bwfc.co.u...2280452,00.html

PS. Sorry, this is off topic but people read this thread so I thought you'd like to know that.

AHAHAH made my day

Oh bolton bolton bolton... they've confirmed loan deal of Sturridge and put picture of WELBECK there. http://www.bwfc.co.u...2280452,00.html

PS. Sorry, this is off topic but people read this thread so I thought you'd like to know that.

Danny's pic is at the bottom of the article...

I am overwhelmed by this..Luiz and Torres on the same day, who would've thought?

I certainly didn't! I thought the David Luiz deal was dead in the water, but at £21m... I wasn't expecting a deal to be agreed as cheap as that!

And yes I did say £21m was cheap because I thought we'd agree a £26m deal!