Fernando Torres

As if I wasn't annoyed enough...

Agree with your post completely though. At least when Studge was pushed up front he made runs. I'm not saying they were amazing runs, but they sure looked like it at the time; especially after seeing Torres up there for so long...he makes you forget what a striker is supposed to do/look like.

st..rik..er? What's this 'striker' you speak of?

haha omg , i think we are the only club who abuses are team players so fucking much , no wonder everyone calls us plastic fans ^_^

i know you would think people would get bored of saying the same stuff over and over again about Torres we all know he hasn't been good enough why do people feel the need to keep repeating themselves day after day saying the exact same stuff! its so tedious and just plain boring now!

i know you would think people would get bored of saying the same stuff over and over again about Torres we all know he hasn't been good enough why do people feel the need to keep repeating themselves day after day saying the exact same stuff! its so tedious and just plain boring now!

I'll never get bored of abusing someone who gives nothing to our team and yet every manager persists to play him when he is utter dross.

Guy needs to grow a dick and two balls (thats called being a man) then actually act like a man who has something to fight for. Ray Wilkins said it perfectly on Super Sunday...He needs to give it back, Kompany is bossing him and he needs to stick up for himself...But no, not our Torres! he likes to complain, not run, and he knows hes guarenteed a start every week.

He doesn't give a shit about CFC.