UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

BUT if we progress to the FA Cup SF, we'll be facing Man City that weekend rather than Spurs which obviously means they would have a free week to prepare for that game while we'll be in Russia! :doh:

I simply guess there are not positive options in this mad fixture list. To think I was complaining a few months ago I hated pauses and breaks and that I want to see Chelsea every single week... :lol:

That's where we played the 08 final ain't it. Bet JT really wants to go back there. Still.... we did beat Spartak there didn't we? 2-0, that stunning Zhirkov goal. I think this gives us a better chance anyway, and looking forward to the early KO time.

• 3 weeks later...

Spurs are still in extra time now against Basel with 10 men, might not even get through. But anyway, YES PLAY MORE! MUAHAHA

I think the draw is not that tough:

Benfica, Fenerbahce,Basel/Spurs