Chelsea 0-0 Man City

Jase

Man of the Match  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Sometimes it's difficult to believe our players practise together everyday considering the alarming regularity with which they fail to find each other....Mata,Hazard and even Ramires at times tried to dribble out of tight situations when they could easily have taken the safer option of passing to a player in close proximity,and in the process cheaply turned over possession inside our own half...c'mon guys,we all know how talented you are and you don't have to prove it to us in every match....it;s a team game after all,some our players seem to have limited faith in their teammate's abilities and hence are looking to take on too much responsibility for the sake of the team...which is precisely the reason why individual brilliance has outshone our collective quality even when we have played well...I hope Rafa has a strong enough spine to instill that in the team....

i think everyone played great, torres is the only off, city were bullying mazacar and we all should be happy with draw,

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i totally get what people were saying about "rdm being in over his head"... the strat, the tactics, the "plan b", the rotation, evry thing was there right?..

by th way loved the 16th minute ovation, rafa out chants and slogans. thanks to whoever did that.

Mazacar were pretty meh,Mata was having the worst game I have ever seen from him on the first half but then he turned it on after the break.When Moses came on it got even worse, he was awful today.But kudos for their defending.Im not even going to comment on how useless Torres is.

now i totally get what people were saying about "rdm being in over his head"... the strat, the tactics, the "plan b", the rotation, evry thing was there right?..

by th way loved the 16th minute ovation, rafa out chants and slogans. thanks to whoever did that.

Cock!!!

3 Training sessions - if this had been RDM we would have likely lost this...

Honestly City remind me of us in 06/07, 07/08. A big physical side with some lightweights in there, what I mean in that is they bullied us off the ball so often it was SO frustrating to watch Mata pull out of a 70/30 ball in his favour.

Cock!!!

3 Training sessions - if this had been RDM we would have likely lost this...

rdm was being unlucky and we might have lost it but now we would never know, would we. but the point was about rdm's tactics being wrong, and if they were benitez would not have adopted the same for a match like city. remember rdm changing the formation to 4-2-3-1 the next match that he came in charge from 4-3-3.