Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

Dude chill he can voice his opinion this forum is turning into a hate forum.. it used to be so good we support our players and other fans..

Okay, maybe my post was a bit unnecessary but you do know that the support goes both ways? Torres has failed us once again and doesn't deserve our support any more, that ship has sailed a long time ago and I'm not alone thinking it's best for everyone he moves on as soon as possible. Sturridge on the other hand hasn't even got a proper chance so you have to understand that it can easily get on peoples' nerves when those few Torres lovers who we have left here are always bashing Danny and Torres being shit is never his own fault and he should somehow have a divine right to start every game no matter how bad his form is. I've got nothing wrong with people sticking with our players through rough patches but I only wish everyone were treated equally. So far Torres has done nothing in his 20 month Chelsea career to deserve any special treatment.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love Luiz but he is terrible with concentration, eagerness to get infront of the striker and gets turned very easily (used to happen to Riccy C years and years ago before he wised up) however when he does make a mistake he has a foul attitude toward the other players as if to say 'Wasn't me.'

Wow, rumoured formations are weird!!

Not expecting that. I agree, Moses instead of azpi, azpi rb, iva cb instead of Luiz.

Hazard up front would be kind of cool.

Can't believe Man U game takes priority for tv here. We are the motherfucking European champs and they give coverage to the mancs.

Same here :(

Dude chill he can voice his opinion this forum is turning into a hate forum.. it used to be so good we support our players and other fans..

And i can understand that torres has been playing shit but you dont have to hate his supporters or him how old are you?

Of course he can. But I actually think the passive aggressive way of demoting Torres' competition in order to further Torres is much more a hate 'crime' than giving Torres a look in the mirror. Danny never had e real chance to prove himself opposed to Torres. So, who is actually hating here, that is the question .... just a thought

If this rumoured line-up is true then...

1. RDM needs to play Bertrand on the left, together with Ash. We know they can shut down their opponent's flank there.

2. Ivanovic has to play as CB. We need a leader in the middle of our defense and Ivanovic is the only one left since JT is injured. This way we could use Azpilicueta in the RB position, he's been doing well there in the last few games so he's also earned to play there tonight too, not in some position we haven't used him yet.

3. Moses has to start as our RW. He's tactically and defensively very sound and still could hit Juve on the counter with his pace and trickery.

The big problem with my suggestions I see has to be whether we should play Mata (experienced player) or Oscar (our best player in the CL so far) in the hole behind Hazard.

As far as I'm concerned I don't like this idea playing without a real striker, especially against such a good defensive side like Juve.

No it was shown in the Final

Italy didn't play a 3 man defense in the final. The False 9 didn't even fail in the final . Remember the 1-1 draw in the Group Stage. The False was a complete failure for Spain! And that was SPAIN! Who knows what we'll do if we play a False 9.

Italy didn't play a 3 man defense in the final. The False 9 didn't even fail in the final . Remember the 1-1 draw in the Group Stage. The False was a complete failure for Spain! And that was SPAIN! Who knows what we'll do if we play a False 9.

Italy's Defense: Yes they did. False 9: Thats my point! it won them the Euros!