Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth, Azpi has experience as a winger. The only thing he offers over Moses is *more* defensively stability but Moses is very good defensively as well..

True, true. Well a good manager takes necassary risks and I suppose he has in a. Dropping Torres & b. Using Hazard as false9 where he could have picked Moses.

If it pays off, it's a testament to Di Matteo's intelligence, if not, well it shows he's willing to take calculated risks.

One big difference from when we played Bertrand at LW, Azpi has a great cross on him.

Bertrand can cross well too but anyway, who is Cesar gonna look for to cross to? We haven't got an aerial threat up front (Hazard scored a header the last weekend, though lol)

Shevchenko is at the Juventus stadium watching. Last time he was at a match of ours was when we won 4-1 win against Napoli. I suddenly feel much better about the match.

I don't quite recall when, but a couple of matches ago he was at the Bridge, laughing with Abra.

Shevchenko is at the Juventus stadium watching. Last time he was at a match of ours was when we won 4-1 win against Napoli. I suddenly feel much better about the match.

He was there against manu as well at the bridge this season but we lost.

Either it's a flat back 4 with Azpi on the right wing so that he and Ivan can stop Asamoah (makes sense), or Ivan is playing as a centre-back, Azpi as a right back, our midfield is narrow, and we'll get torn apart.