West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a VERY surprising lineup and its also very interesting. This will show the quality of our bench. I hope Danny takes this chance and really proves that he wants this...just too bad he isnt CF. HOWEVER I hope that Mata or Oscar will come on instead of Torres and give danny some 15-20mins as CF.

Finally rotating the squad, better late than never i suppose.

I've been waiting a while for this. And also something different in terms of style due to to the different players.

I'm hoping this is some sort of 4-4-2, with Hazard in a free role. I've always wanted to see how a Sturridge - Torres partnership would work out. Though Mikel and Romeu is not the right central pairing for such a system actually. Probably just the same old system.

Edit: just noticed Cahill & D. Luiz, oh dear..

Not confident as this is already going to be a difficult place to go. However, we have to start rotating at some point, and there are some players in there who know they need to perform to try and cement their place.

Assume we'll keep the same set-up so probably Moses and Danny on the wings and a chance for Hazard in the middle.

Can only assume Romeu AND Mikel is a sign Robbie is just as worried as we are about our leaky defence at the moment.

Two massive games coming up next week, RDM had no choice but to rest some players for this one. Not our best starting XI obviously, but we should still be able to get 3 points.

Totally. It will be a great sign as well if this can get the job done and show that we do have some depth in this squad as it will be very useful especially over the next couple of months.

Not confident as this is already going to be a difficult place to go. However, we have to start rotating at some point, and there are some players in there who know they need to perform to try and cement their place.

Assume we'll keep the same set-up so probably Moses and Danny on the wings and a chance for Hazard in the middle.

Can only assume Romeu AND Mikel is a sign Robbie is just as worried as we are about our leaky defence at the moment.

I think it is simply because he wants to give rambo a rest and lampard is still out leaving Romeu as our only extra option to go on in there.