Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you actually serious or is that meant to be some kind of joke? That post actually made me laugh

We actually should, tho its funny we'd ever get something like that from the FA, the day man united gets one tho i'll make it my mission to prove its all corrupt.

I fucking hate Chicharito. Only a cunt celebrates like that in front of the opposition fans.

He scored yet another tap in, which, to top it off, was illegitimate. Friggin hate when he plays, you know he will be shit but will score some 10 centimetre shot.

I hate to say this but ... Torres is shit ! Not trying to blame on him, I actually think the fuckin ref was the reason of manchester's win. But, Torres has to learn. As a

forward, he has to know that he can't own all the defenders and look, United's experiened defenders !

On my word, we really need to play Dani. Good old days when we had Drogba. All he did was control the ball, and kick it right in the net. Or even create chances for

wingers !

Big games are based on experience. This is what happened to Germany in Euro. They didn't play Klose and they saw what happened. We need to play great players

like Franki ( if he isn't injured ) or J.t ( if not suspended. )

Another point: Luiz is doing really bad these days. He's more offensive and he can't do crazy stuff in 18 yard box ! I used to defend Luiz's appearances so much but I

can't do it anymore. We have to play Cahill.

Whatever happens, blue till I die.

I hate to say this but ... Torres is shit ! Not trying to blame on him, I actually think the fuckin ref was the reason of manchester's win. But, Torres has to learn. As a

forward, he has to know that he can't own all the defenders and look, United's experiened defenders !

On my word, we really need to play Dani. Good old days when we had Drogba. All he did was control the ball, and kick it right in the net. Or even create chances for

wingers !

Big games are based on experience. This is what happened to Germany in Euro. They didn't play Klose and they saw what happened. We need to play great players

like Franki ( if he isn't injured ) or J.t ( if not suspended. )

Another point: Luiz is doing really bad these days. He's more offensive and he can't do crazy stuff in 18 yard box ! I used to defend Luiz's appearances so much but I

can't do it anymore. We have to play Cahill.

Whatever happens, blue till I die.

Take all of this shit that you have just typed out and throw it in the trash. Jesus fucking christ. And your grammar is terrible. FYI- Cahill and Ivanovic BOTH fucked up just as much as Luiz did, the only difference was that neither of them were unfortunate enough to have the ball bounce off their back and into our net. Yes, Luiz played bad, but so did the majority of the defence.

Take all of this shit that you have just typed out and throw it in the trash. Jesus fucking christ. And your grammar is terrible. FYI- Cahill and Ivanovic BOTH fucked up just as much as Luiz did, the only difference was that neither of them were unfortunate enough to have the ball bounce off their back and into our net. Yes, Luiz played bad, but so did the majority of the defence.

Read my post again.

Did I say that Luiz played bad against Man u sir ?

I'm talking about him in these couple months!!

Also, if you dont have any respect for me, at least have some for these chelsea fans here or even yourself....

Read my post again.

Did I say that Luiz played bad against Man u sir ?

I'm talking about him in these couple months!!

Also, if you dont have any respect for me, at least have some for these chelsea fans here or even yourself....

Umm "Another point: Luiz is doing really bad these days. He's more offensive and he can't do crazy stuff in 18 yard box ! I used to defend Luiz's appearances so much but I

can't do it anymore. We have to play Cahill."

Yes you did as a matter of fact, you said he's playing really bad these days, and if you didn't think that he played bad in the Man U game, what prompted you to even say anything about him....? Read what you have posted yourself before you try and defend the indefensible.

Also, just because I don't agree with the drivel that you've just posted, haven't seen in any point in my post where I say anything else about any other fan on here- so what are you smoking?! Same shit Cuntburg was smoking clearly.

We actually should, tho its funny we'd ever get something like that from the FA, the day man united gets one tho i'll make it my mission to prove its all corrupt.

We shouldnt, it was poor officiating but how could we possibly get the match replayed? There is not enough evidence to even suggest it was complete bias to United considering Torres could have been sent off first half and Mikel and Luiz was let off on a few occasions. Still bitter over the result but having the match replayed is not even an option. But yes f**k Mark Clattenbug.

We shouldnt, it was poor officiating but how could we possibly get the match replayed? There is not enough evidence to even suggest it was complete bias to United considering Torres could have been sent off first half and Mikel and Luiz was let off on a few occasions. Still bitter over the result but having the match replayed is not even an option. But yes f**k Mark Clattenbug.

I would say theirs more then enough to point to complete bias towards united since its been like that for the last 20 years, but were not going to but if all was right and just in the world we should be able to at least suggest it.