Chelsea 2-3 Manchester United

Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I can't really make you respect me if you got none. Neither can I teach you appropriate behaviors. No hard feelings but I was just stating the obvious.

I have ample respect for people who deserve it, someone wishes death on someone else has a fucking screw loose and deserves no respect. I wouldn't take any lessons from somebody who is looking forward to the day someone dies.

Pretty sure everyone else on this forum is against what you said, so obvious to who exactly?

Grow the fuck up, it makes me sick knowing that you're a fucking Chelsea fan.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ample respect for people who deserve it, someone wishes death on someone else has a fucking screw loose and deserves no respect. I wouldn't take any lessons from somebody who is looking forward to the day someone dies.

Pretty sure everyone else on this forum is against what you said, so obvious to who exactly?

Grow the fuck up, it makes me sick knowing that you're a fucking Chelsea fan.

Also the fact that you don't even realise that wishing death on someone is wrong proves that you've got some pretty big fucking issues.

I might have a 'fucking screw loose' but look what you're doing, taking this into a fight? I said I can't teach you to behave properly because I don't wanna waste my time on something ridiculous not because you wouldn't like that. And I am completely aware of the fact that everyone is against what I said you don't need to notify me that.

Yes I do have some 'pretty big fucking issues'. A man goes down insulting my club by bribing the ref and you tell me that it is wrong to wish for his death? Look mate, it might be 'just' football to you but it's a hell lot of more than that to me.

The world's a big place fella with tons of Chelsea fans. You surely haven't come across all of them.

Why are some people saying we have problems in the team etc? For fuck sake, we went 2-2 after being down 0-2 against fucking man u and we would definatley at least draw (which would be good) or even win against them if that referee wouldnt fuck up the game.

Careless if we looked horrible in the first 20mins. Fact remains we recovered like true champions!

I might have a 'fucking screw loose' but look what you're doing, taking this into a fight? I said I can't teach you to behave properly because I don't wanna waste my time on something ridiculous not because you wouldn't like that. And I am completely aware of the fact that everyone is against what I said you don't need to notify me that.

Yes I do have some 'pretty big fucking issues'. A man goes down insulting my club by bribing the ref and you tell me that it is wrong to wish for his death? Look mate, it might be 'just' football to you but it's a hell lot of more than that to me.

The world's a big place fella with tons of Chelsea fans. You surely haven't come across all of them.

You're fucking pathetic and largely illiterate. Clearly no point wasting my time pointing out what is actually right or wrong. You're just a sad low life little kid. And that's all there is to it.

Again, he didn't say we played bad, rather the opposite. Do you even read what people say in their posts before you reply..? Really?

OMG! what is wrong with you? I didn't say that to him, I was saying it to the 'others' who said we played bad! Gosh! you got plenty of time to get on peoples back and criticize them. Way to go!

OMG! what is wrong with you? I didn't say that to him, I was saying it to the 'others' who said we played bad! Gosh! you got plenty of time to get on peoples back and criticize them. Way to go!

Maybe you should be a bit more specific then, you had ample time to reply to people saying we played bad in between wishing death on people. Why are you even on this forum might I ask? Nothing you say is constructive or has any hint of sense..

I can't really make you respect me if you got none. Neither can I teach you appropriate behaviors. No hard feelings but I was just stating the obvious.

You have just wished death on a man and your preaching about appropriate behavior :rolleyes:

That's cause I got a 'fucking screw loose' according to my hater.

Pretty sure the guy you are replying to thinks the same thing, just is too polite to say it. And I'm no hater, I dislike you because you talk nonsense and downright disgraceful things.

There's so much work to do with David Luiz. I don't like his ability to read the game, not to mention poor man marking. He wanders out to half heartedly defend a cross, one which Cole would have closed down and blocked, that led to RVP's goal. He tries to dispossess players like Rooney and fails, then leaving the remaining defenders out numbered and sitting ducks. David Luiz has his moments of brilliance but if he's going to follow in the footsteps of Terry and be the leader he says he's capable of being, he's got to improve vastly if this defense is going to get better. Cole and Ivanovic will do the job as will Cahill but Luiz needs to reproduce the form he showed in Munich.

He had one below average game, get over it.

He had one below average game, get over it.

What this guy fails to mention (not you Skipper, the guy your reply is to) is that in the very same game, Cahill and Ivanovic both had pretty bad games (on a par with Luiz) compared to what they usually give. I will not agree with anything that says Luiz or Cahill have "lots of work to do" when they were the Central Defensive partnership who won us the Champions League. People have bad games, that's right- RVP included. Some people i guess just pay attention to the last game that was played and base their drivel on that.