Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

Bloody Orient !!!!! They've turned us over before in the cup :blush: Realistically we will win this easily...........................But I said the same against Bradford :wub:

Haha we nearly did..then half time finished and all went daft

In a way surely we're underdogs/no obvious winner..

Bloody Orient !!!!! They've turned us over before in the cup :blush: Realistically we will win this easily...........................But I said the same against Bradford :wub:

Was at the one where the walls collapsed due to the sheer number of chels fans. Then Orient beat us in the replay

Was at the one where the walls collapsed due to the sheer number of chels fans. Then Orient beat us in the replay

Fairly sure the replay was my first ever time at the Bridge and see us play back in 78. My first game was supposed to be the saturday game before that . I remember arriving at Balham tube station to see a chalkboard saying the match had been posponed due to a cloudburst!!! I was gutted...Just proves you never know what to expect with Chelsea.

Fairly sure the replay was my first ever time at the Bridge and see us play back in 78. My first game was supposed to be the saturday game before that . I remember arriving at Balham tube station to see a chalkboard saying the match had been posponed due to a cloudburst!!! I was gutted...Just proves you never know what to expect with Chelsea.

You wouldnt get many games now abandoned because of a downfall -not a good baptism into the Bridge then Starman, then again it can make the first victory sweeter :D

I think Kitchen scored for the Orient

You wouldnt get many games now abandoned because of a downfall -not a good baptism into the Bridge then Starman, then again it can make the first victory sweeter :D

I think Kitchen scored for the Orient

Correct.......He did :angry: But we were useless then.........Yes I know, we're useless now too :blush:

That's right F.B. and Hicky with the gorilla mask. They beat us 3-2 in 1972 as well I think. The first time I remember someone taking the piss out of me about a Chelsea result.

That's right F.B. and Hicky with the gorilla mask. They beat us 3-2 in 1972 as well I think. The first time I remember someone taking the piss out of me about a Chelsea result.

But we got used to it iggy, as we have to now

That was a huge upset back then......I think we led that game 0-2, but I could be wrong

think heard about this.didn't the chairman or something reckon Chelsea fans had been at it with pickaxes or something..as you do!

What, you mean the wall ? Lol probably.

it was the sheer number of fans. What amazes me looking back is the blase way the authorities, cops, dealt with it. Dust themselves down , get up and back on with the game :D

Nowdays theyd have questions in Parliament, a Public Enquiry and close the ground for 6 months