Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

Would have been carnage, Imagine the tourists reaction to some 80's style crowds lol.

Useless Millwall cunts ruined mine and about 10 000 other idiots week. :D

Still, for the good of football, Bradford need the dosh more, half a million to them literally means they can keep trading/playing next year

Of course, we've already sold out all the tickets for the match against Liverpool, meanwhile, the "best club in history" with the "best fans in the world" have had to put tickets on general sale: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-v-chelsea-fc-8445251

:D

Useless Millwall cunts ruined mine and about 10 000 other idiots week. :D

Still, for the good of football, Bradford need the dosh more, half a million to them literally means they can keep trading/playing next year

Lol too true. Maybe their team has QPR syndrome. None of the players give a fuck, Holloway seems like a decent manager but they are sitting at the foot of the championship.

Lol too true. Maybe their team has QPR syndrome. None of the players give a fuck, Holloway seems like a decent manager but they are sitting at the foot of the championship.

Holloways over rated, one good spell at Blackpool and promotion at Palace (which led to him quiting because the job was too much, although he deserves immense respect for putting club before stubbornness, certain manager's should follow suit).

FA Cup 5th Round draw:
Crystal Palace v Liverpool/Bolton
Arsenal v Middlesbrough
Aston Villa v Leicester
West Brom v West Ham
Bradford v Sunderland/Fulham
Blackburn v Rochdale/Stoke
Derby v Reading
Preston/Sheffield United v Cambridge/Man United

Sunderland or Fulham, at HOME, FFS!! :doh::rant:

Well that was fucking close! Could easily have been Sheffield United then.

Still... would have rather Spurs anyway. We owe them one after 08!! And New Years Day for that matter!!

Remember that game. Still can't believe they won.

No way they're winning this time. And I demand a repeat of this:

Oh, Shevchenko

Remember that game. Still can't believe they won.

No way they're winning this time. And I demand a repeat of this:

Oh, Shevchenko

Blimey I forgot about that game! That was the replay after the 3-3 draw at the Bridge if I remember right! We won 2-0 or 2-1 I can't remember. A Hazard effort like that would do very nicely :lol: