Sergio Ramos

Spike

Just because you are from madrid doesnt make you automaticaly know more than other fans around world. You might watch all games of them, Ramos is great defender. People might laugh at him, but he was main reason along Casillas that brought spain another title. The real joke of defender is Pique. People in spain are quite funny to think that Ramos is joke and Pique is good.

You might live in Madrid and know spanish fans better than me, but here (and in most parts of world) Ramos is known as fantastic player.

No he isnt worth 50mio. Its you who started that real would want that much...but he is worth 40. Prices are inflated and if we had all positions covered up, but Cb I would take him in sec. But with current problems we have he isnt an option. And just take a realy good look at his game, for once...

I don't think ramos is considered to be wc defender around the world.

He is a very good defender because physically he is really2 good, he is fast and really2 good in the air but his tackling is rash.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello? I'm from Madrid? I've been in Bernabeu x^N times?

He doesn't worth the money that Real Madrid will ask for him (At very least 50M €).

Good for you matey lol

you've got to get yerself some contact lenses mate, I mean Ramos has been absolutely incredible for like forever. 50 M? It'd be a bargain :P . and when did we start worrying bout the money lol? We've got Roman xD

I don't think ramos is considered to be wc defender around the world.

He is a very good defender because physically he is really2 good, he is fast and really2 good in the air but his tackling is rash.

Obviously he is.

Good for you matey lol

you've got to get yerself some contact lenses mate, I mean Ramos has been absolutely incredible for like forever. 50 M? It'd be a bargain :P . and when did we start worrying bout the money lol? We've got Roman xD

1) I have contact lenses, as good engineer I usually spent 12-16h working in front the PC, I might be blind in a few years or rich.

2) Bargain? £50 M? Are we nuts? We still talking and Real Madrid won't sell him, we might be able to buy Pepe, but not him or Varane.

3) I know that we have Roman but still having FFP to obey, so I'll rather spend that money on a good Striker and think in someone younger/cheaper for the CB position like Howedes or Ogbonna.

4) If so.. he will come here, and he won't fit on the team, he can barely speak proper Spanish, he will be like Tevez... can only say two words in English and one of them is Sandwich (is the same in Spanish).

• 3 months later...

According to latest rumours reported in Spanish media, Chelsea manager, José Mourinho, is weighing up the chance to submit Real Madrid an offer for signing Spanish international right-footed defensive jolly Sergio Ramos (27).

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=127081

Seems legit

According to latest rumours reported in Spanish media, Chelsea manager, José Mourinho, is weighing up the chance to submit Real Madrid an offer for signing Spanish international right-footed defensive jolly Sergio Ramos (27).

Not again, his using us as leverage for a new contract again

adNqyyQ_460sa.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You