Sergio Ramos

Spike

This guy is a leader (not Terry-esque, but a leader nonetheless) which is what our defence really needs.

Pepe plays better when Ramos is partnered with him at centre-back as opposed to his original right-back position. This makes me feel that either Ramos makes the players around him better, or he does actually have decent leadership and communication qualities. I get the feeling the same would happen with Luiz; a young(er) leader beside him with more stamina and agility than our ageing Terry would probably do him the world of good.

Luiz - Ramos would be quite an attack-minded centre-back pairing, but a very scary one for the opposition too. Ramos loves scoring from set-pieces while Luiz loves taking set-pieces (which he seems to be improving at game by game.)

Sure, we'd all love a playmaker to be deployed deep, which is why as soon as "Jose will bring a Madrid player with him to Stamford Bridge" popped up almost everyone thought "Modric", but even if that deep position is a concern, I've had fears for a very long time about our defence and Ramos would go a long way to lowering my fears and tightening up our defence-play in general.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we were linked with ramos in past there were few different things; Ramos played at Rb and wasnt near as important as this and past year. He has also taken the captain armband in Casillas absence. Secondly, last time we could spend 40mio for him. Nowdays I dont think we can afford 40mio for a CB only.

If all these rumours actually happen and we bring in Jose, Ramos, Khedira, Isco and Falcao in the summer then WOW!!! we would instantly be right back to one of the best in Europe and easily the best in England!

Im a big fan of Ramos, Isco and Khedira they are seriously outstanding players, Falcao is a world class striker although i would prefer Lewandowski i wont be complaining if we sign Falcao.

Ramos sucks, have been sucking from long time ago, he sucked so hard that he had to play as CB because as RB was that bad that no one would buy him. Now as CB is less bad, but honestly they would ask for a ridiculous price, so big that we could buy Reus, Subotic and Gundogan all in once.

Ramos sucks, has being sucked from long time ago, he sucked so hard that he had to play as CB because as RB was that bad that no one would buy him. Now as CB is less bad, but honestly they would ask for a ridiculous price, so big that we could buy Reus, Subotic and Gundogan all in once.

Someone hasnt seen Ramos play haha!

Ramos is a world class CB!

Someone hasnt seen Ramos play haha!

Ramos is a world class CB!

Hello? I'm from Madrid? I've been in Bernabeu x^N times?

He doesn't worth the money that Real Madrid will ask for him (At very least 50M €).

Hello? I'm from Madrid? I've been in Bernabeu x^N times?

He doesn't worth the money that Real Madrid will ask for him (At very least 50M €).

So whats your point??? I have been to the Bernabeu as well! big deal! I watch Madrid every week so i think i know how good Ramos is!

So whats your point??? I have been to the Bernabeu as well! big deal! I watch Madrid every week so i think i know how good Ramos is!

So you would pay 50M € (at least) for Ramos? and then what? still playing with Torres Up-front for two years more?

Madrid fans are not fans of Ramos, just to let you know.

what-happens-after-sergio-ramos-penalty-

Penalty-Ramos.jpg

Sergio-Ramos-Penalty-Kick-460x315.jpg

So you would pay 50M (at least) for Ramos? and then what? still playing with Torres Up-front for two years more?

Madrid fans are not fans of Ramos, just to let you know.

what-happens-after-sergio-ramos-penalty-

Penalty-Ramos.jpg

Sergio-Ramos-Penalty-Kick-460x315.jpg

Phaha so just that you know there are few things you have no clue about.

1.) He scored brilliant panenka penalty on euros, after this miss. Besides you try to say Ramos is bad just cuz he missed that pen vs Bayern?

2.) Real fans LOVE Ramos. He is currently captain, always plays with heart and he loves Real too. Did you saw how he was crying after loss to bvb? He might be aggresive but so is our Luiz. But both play with passion for clubs and that is why we love Luiz and they love Ramos.

3.) Ramos is world class defender. He was voted as best defender on Euros, gets regulary in team of the year. He is superb leader, scores lot of goals (currently at 49 for Real i think). He is 27 and will do everything for his team to win matches.

My second faw team is Real (because of Zidane). And from personal experience people I know (many real fans actualy) will say something like: Pepe is animal but funny guy but Ramos is king. Period.

Where did you find they dont like him lol. And Pique, Hummels, Kompany have long road to make same impact at their clubs as Ramos does to Real. Class defender, easily worth 50mio. But there is no way he is leaving, nor should we sign him. There are many areas we need to strenghten, not just CB. Too expensive for us.

I thought they hated each other :carlo:

BJQqPNDCAAI_V9E.jpg

Meh its just media bullshit. They spread hate among real players, I bet if you know Mou personaly you cant hate him realy. People at chelsea love him, people at inter and people at Madrid. I remember how Varane jumped to Mou after he scored vs Barca...or Ronaldo,...

Media is world shittest thing ever, they made people hate Chelsea, they made people think Real is some wannabe club, they made people think barca is best ever etc. Truth is that we can be very simpatic club, real is still a very passionate club and barca is not best ever. Bayern will prove so if they stay on top for few years that barca was nothing but another superb team, not the best one. Neither will be bayern etc...

Phaha so just that you know there are few things you have no clue about.

1.) He scored brilliant panenka penalty on euros, after this miss. Besides you try to say Ramos is bad just cuz he missed that pen vs Bayern?

2.) Real fans LOVE Ramos. He is currently captain, always plays with heart and he loves Real too. Did you saw how he was crying after loss to bvb? He might be aggresive but so is our Luiz. But both play with passion for clubs and that is why we love Luiz and they love Ramos.

3.) Ramos is world class defender. He was voted as best defender on Euros, gets regulary in team of the year. He is superb leader, scores lot of goals (currently at 49 for Real i think). He is 27 and will do everything for his team to win matches.

My second faw team is Real (because of Zidane). And from personal experience people I know (many real fans actualy) will say something like: Pepe is animal but funny guy but Ramos is king. Period.

Where did you find they dont like him lol. And Pique, Hummels, Kompany have long road to make same impact at their clubs as Ramos does to Real. Class defender, easily worth 50mio. But there is no way he is leaving, nor should we sign him. There are many areas we need to strenghten, not just CB. Too expensive for us.

No clue? Let me explain you fella.

1) He can score all the penalties that he want. I'm not talking about penalties but making fun about them, I'm just saying that Real Madrid would ask £50 M or maybe more for him, and doesn't deserve it.

2) Real Madrid Fans? Are you from where? And myself? from Madrid about 20 minutes from Santiago Bernabeu. Not two but four of my friends are season ticket holders from Real Madrid. He was crying not about Real Madrid, he was crying because he may lost his last oportunity to win CL.

3) Ramos world class defender? Who has said the opposite? I'm just saying he does not deserve that we'll pay at least £50 M for him. Someone could be good but not good for the money. So value for him -10 over 10.

The Spanish people make fun of Ramos all the time, I'll recommend you to speak about what you really know. Or have you spent your whole life in Madrid? Ah you don't while I was born there.

Good Luck the next time.

No clue? Let me explain you fella.

1) He can score all the penalties that he want. I'm not talking about penalties but making fun about them, I'm just saying that Real Madrid would ask £50 M or maybe more for him, and doesn't deserve it.

2) Real Madrid Fans? Are you from where? And myself? from Madrid about 20 minutes from Santiago Bernabeu. Not two but four of my friends are season ticket holders from Real Madrid. He was crying not about Real Madrid, he was crying because he may lost his last oportunity to win CL.

3) Ramos world class defender? Who has said the opposite? I'm just saying he does not deserve that we'll pay at least £50 M for him. Someone could be good but not good for the money. So value for him -10 over 10.

The Spanish people make fun of Ramos all the time, I'll recommend you to speak about what you really know. Or have you spent your whole life in Madrid? Ah you don't while I was born there.

Good Luck the next time.

Just because you are from madrid doesnt make you automaticaly know more than other fans around world. You might watch all games of them, Ramos is great defender. People might laugh at him, but he was main reason along Casillas that brought spain another title. The real joke of defender is Pique. People in spain are quite funny to think that Ramos is joke and Pique is good.

You might live in Madrid and know spanish fans better than me, but here (and in most parts of world) Ramos is known as fantastic player.

No he isnt worth 50mio. Its you who started that real would want that much...but he is worth 40. Prices are inflated and if we had all positions covered up, but Cb I would take him in sec. But with current problems we have he isnt an option. And just take a realy good look at his game, for once...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You