Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what we should use pretty much for every game.

I believe that should be the team and formation week in and week out as well with subs bar injury being moses oscar sturridge/torres depending on who starts... n any rotation like romeu lamps bertrand for the amount of games we will have to play...

If we see the same lineup against juve as we did vs QPR, we will most likely lose unless we can get lucky or Hazard has one of the games of his life...

Rambo Hazard Bertrand

Torres

Basically gives JUVE the big sign that we are gonna sit behind the ball and hope to occasionally break, please juve have 65% possession and a shit load of chances...

If we play something like

Oscar Mikel

Moses Hazard Mata

Sturridge

Then we are showing some huge intent.... yes that is an extremely young and inexperienced team but tbh i don't care 1 bit... They will be fired up, be extremely quick, we will have gone from 1 creative player to 5 whilst steal maintaining our shape..... With Ivan Cahill Terry Cole and mikel in behind its not like we are going hell for leather... Also moses has great stamina and should be able to track back on his side to give some extra help... If i saw that i would be extremely happy... If we get infront then we can throw on super frankie and rambo on for some experience and to see it out if needed... Though there is little to no chance we will see that and we will probably get dominated... If Ramires starts over moses at RW then i am completely astounded... And sturridge deserves to start after his 10 mins of doing stuff up front compared to fernandos 80 min losing ball sesh.... RDM is a chelsea legend and i still have faith in him, but he needs to make these sort of changes and take a gamble by throwing them in.... I don't see what is gonna change that much by keeping that extra defensive lineup we had vs QPR especially against a higher caliber oposition... RDM spends more time than us watching them so he must know some of these changes that need to happen however i think he is trying to be too gradual... Also this is not a lets get all the old people out and the youngsters in... We have a long season and lampard etc has a big role, but i think we should make a change... Juventus in the champions league may not be the best game to do it in but we didn't do it vs QPR which was a prime oppertunity to do it... Whats the worst that can happen... :blue scalf:

Trust me.If Torres nets two goals or even a hat trick then there is no way he is going to be sitting on the bench against Stoke as we will start to think that the old Torres is back.

Funny, the mixed reactions we get game after game with Torres. Then if he assist and don't score there will be ones who say well he contributed enough and he is getting back to his best etc. Regardless I want Sturridge starting one of those games, he deserves his opportunity.

I am not optimistic about this game. Juventus will come in and wait for the counters which will devastate us like against Atletico. Their 3 CBs when joined with 2 full backs and Buffon will pose quite a challenge while Falcao and his friends certainly gave the world a great recipe for us.

I would still expect us to beat them or draw at least but I wouldn't be a bet on it.