Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Vucinic still as good as he used to be? I haven't watched him play in ages, but the last time he played against us (with Roma) he scored two quality goals, so we're not really unfamiliar to him.

Really hope Luiz doesn't have one of those shocking nights. RDM will in all likelihood start him.

Is Vucinic still as good as he used to be? I haven't watched him play in ages, but the last time he played against us (with Roma) he scored two quality goals, so we're not really unfamiliar to him.

Really hope Luiz doesn't have one of those shocking nights. RDM will in all likelihood start him.

Vucinic from March is in great shape. He has guided us in the latter part of the season will win the Scudetto in the attack. he did in Super Cup goal and has procured a penalty. He then scored 2 goals in 2 and a half

Don't know much about Juve but have heard they are expected to walk the league in Italy. Don't know though if that's a positive thing for Juve or a negative on the state of the Italian league.

From what i do know i'm not totally confident that we will come away with a win. Can see it ending in a score draw. 2-2

We got a brilliant Brazilian on the bench (Oscar)!! but RDM is prepared to play lampard and Bertrand out of position.!! would lampard or Bertrand make the Brazil national football team and would they let them wear the number 10 the Brazilian Honor's this number and they gave it to Oscar who wears and plays in this position and he does it fantastically RDM should let him have a chance! torres would benefit from it to.!!

Mikel stopping Vidal,Marchisio and Pirlo? <_<

Am I the only one concerned the double-pivot may have their hand full with these 3? I want Chelsea to win but I admit I love watching Pirlo play. He makes it look so easy and effortless. And too bad they don't play the Italian anthem before the match. Nothing like watching the emotion of Buffon singing.

We got a brilliant Brazilian on the bench (Oscar)!! but RDM is prepared to play lampard and Bertrand out of position.!! would lampard or Bertrand make the Brazil national football team and would they let them wear the number 10 the Brazilian Honor's this number and they gave it to Oscar who wears and plays in this position and he does it fantastically RDM should let him have a chance! torres would benefit from it to.!!

Mate, I agree with your opinion, but not with your argument. Beeing a Brazilian I would sure apreciate Lampard wearing our 10! For me, it would be an honor.

It is true that Oscar is handling it firmly and doing great, but Super Frank was one of the greatest CAM of the 2000s.

We are currently playing a 22 year old (Ganso) and a 21 year old (Oscar). Lamps ability and experience would be much welcomed. Brazilians would surely be happy!

Mate, I agree with your opinion, but not with your argument. Beeing a Brazilian I would sure apreciate Lampard wearing our 10! For me, it would be an honor.

It is true that Oscar is handling it firmly and doing great, but Super Frank was one of the greatest CAM of the 2000s.

We are currently playing a 22 year old (Ganso) and a 21 year old (Oscar). Lamps ability and experience would be much welcomed. Brazilians would surely be happy!

If Frank was Brazilian he would be a much better player also in my opinion. Brazil knows how to develop these flair type player, England on the other hand, though they have got better in recent years, were not great at developing technically gifted players. Super Frankiniho.