QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else laughing his pants off at the fact that Bosingwa is likely to be up against Hazard tomorrow? :lol2:

Wouldn't be so optimistic because for all you know, Bosingwa will play the game of his life OR Hazard will have one of those off days.

Had a dream we gave away a pen in the first min, which they missed. We were winning 3-1 by half time but I woke up before the second half kicked off <_< I don't think I've ever had a dream about football before :D

Hope we smash them and hopefully there's no controversy in this one

I would probably go with

CECH

AZPI CAHILL TERRY COLE Really want to see what he can do... Ivan hasn't looked too convincing so far but will most likely start the juve game so azpi deserves a go i think...

MIKEL RAMBO Lamps recently played 2 internationals for england so resting him could be wise... Also i would defo start him in the juve match so resting him here could be wise.

MOSES OSCAR HAZARD Mata will play juve, no need to play him yet, let him rest... No marin and moses deserves a start. Be good to see an attacking RW... Oscar definately has earned a start.

TORRES No reason not to start him... Don't think he played in the int break so could well start...

Another option could be starting danny at RW instead of moses, but i would expect to see a 30 min sub appearance from him...