Victor Moses

Superblue

15mil and he is theirs.

I think that's about right

He's got that Mourhinio kind of work ethic up and down the pitch but i can't see him coming back and slotting into our set up unless people move on in the summer

He is developing and he is a good player on his day and based on his Europa league form last season he should be worth a couple of million more than we paid so all in all with his age and potential taken into consideration i'd say £15m is about right

We will be lucky to make a profit on him.

he was bought for just 7mil pounds. he is a decent player, homegrown, will be only 23 next season. u think we wont be able to get 7mil for him??? that too from a rival like pool?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You