Victor Moses

Superblue

“I could see his potential from the first days of the summer training camp. Moses has important qualities: technique, physical strength, the ability to cover seventy meters of the pitch.”

“I find it incredible that someone like him has been underestimated.”

-Antonio Conte; source: Gazzetta dello Sport via Football Italia

Oh Oh! I can see it. Sounds to me like Barca have touched base with him.

Chelsea Wing-Back Moses : I Will End Up In Barcelona If I Keep Working Hard

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=21196

Barcelona want to sign Chelsea star: They've already scouted him three times - reports

BARCELONA reportedly want to sign Chelsea defender Victor Moses.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/565047/Chelsea-News-Victor-Moses-Barcelona

Conte on Moses:

"I noticed his potential from the first days of the summer retreat. Moses has important qualities: technique, physical strength, the ability to cover 70 metres of the pitch. I find it incredible that someone like him has been overlooked. "

YAHOOOOOYA!!!!

Grteatr to see all the screaming I did foir him pre season is paying off. Shame Square didn't stay toio.

Victor Moses wins PFA monthly award for November

Other nominees included Victor Anichebe, Sergio Aguero, and Matt Phillips of West Bromwich Albion.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/11/30/13791658/victor-moses-pfa-fans-player-of-the-month-november

On 27/11/2016 at 9:01 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Still I think we should look to reward him with a new contract, along with Courtois and Costa.

I wouldn't say Courtois has surpassed the expectations we had for him, and we certainly shouldn't buy his loyalty. Same with Costa, he's only now playing like the player we bought from Atletico, for the first time. If they can raise their levels higher, and we win the league, then sure.

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

YAHOOOOOYA!!!!

Grteatr to see all the screaming I did foir him pre season is paying off. Shame Square didn't stay toio.

Victor Moses wins PFA monthly award for November

Other nominees included Victor Anichebe, Sergio Aguero, and Matt Phillips of West Bromwich Albion.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/11/30/13791658/victor-moses-pfa-fans-player-of-the-month-november

Well deserved moses has been like a new signing this season 

Bling Bling names ,Moses  doesn't fall into this category the main reason for its loans.Against his multiple loans from the beginning, his rage to win amazed me.Look again and again at his celebration against Shakhtar Donetsk.If I didn't check  his biography at the beginning I would have said this guy was raised from his young age in our academy

8 hours ago, Leif said:

I wouldn't say Courtois has surpassed the expectations we had for him, and we certainly shouldn't buy his loyalty. Same with Costa, he's only now playing like the player we bought from Atletico, for the first time. If they can raise their levels higher, and we win the league, then sure.

They've improved massively on last year and considering both were linked with moves (both to Atletico/Courtous to Real) in the summer it would make sense seeing as now they look fully committed to the club in terms of performances.