César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

I hope that injury he picked up in the first half was not so bad. He seemed much less mobile in the second half because of it.

though his hand got more mobile...

great signing. i think attacking wise, the problem was also, that ramires/oscar are nor ight wingers. he is often alone on the wing, with no partner. if we have a winger, who holds the position on the wing, i think azpi will be much better attacking-wise. at dortmund, kuba is ALWAYS on the wing, which makes it easaier for piszeck to attack

What's with Azpilicueta and giving away unfortunate penalties?! Not saying yesterday penalty wasn't a penalty because his hand were in an unnatural position but it certainly wasn't intentional and then of course, the referee penalized him for a supposed (non-existent) challenge against Rubin Kazan and Basel! :doh:

Really disappointed with his 1st season for us. I expected more. He made so many mistakes, sometimes seemed like he is to lazy to run and his crossing was bloody awful at times...I would sell him if we get a good offer.

Really disappointed with his 1st season for us. I expected more. He made so many mistakes, sometimes seemed like he is to lazy to run and his crossing was bloody awful at times...I would sell him if we get a good offer.

No,,your main resaon is because he "cheat" the right back position from Ivanovic. is it true? :P

I've lost all respect for you.

Oh my. Yet another funny face of Azpi. :lol:

ay_109652535.jpg?w=650#038;h=566

Well hes just taken one in the nuts, I wouldn't expect him to be sitting making a normal face would you? :Goober:

OK FUCK YOU SPIKE

HES BLOCKING A SHOT, DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO BE SMILING JASON GOD DAMN IT!

ALL FUCKING CAPS YOLO

Well hes just taken one in the nuts, I wouldn't expect him to be sitting making a normal face would you? :Goober:

That's no where near his nuts you crazy bastard. Where is your depth perception?

Please be joking. Azpi has been the best RB in the BPL except Zabaleta.