Kieran.

MOTM  

128 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech : "Sometimes, it's nice to get a slap in the face.

It's important in football to learn from the lesson and to avoid it in the future and this will be the key."

John Obi Mikel added: "It isa kick in the backside. We have to take it and we have to keep our heads up and make sure it doesn't happen again."

By the looks of it I think the players expected this to be a walk in the park and just win whatever. And a lovely trip to Monaco. Hope RDM puts in extra training to sort this shit of a display and attitude out.

Seen that so many times last season and times before that and really annoying/bad attitude.Any team can beat anyone really and has been proven.

Seen that so many times last season and times before that and really annoying/bad attitude.Any team can beat anyone really and has been proven.

Yeah the team was like this in the latter stages under AVB, but then showed remarkable attitude/resilance in the Champions league. Great start to the prem and then turn up at a cup final looking like they don't want to play, this team sure can be hormonal at times

disagree pal, mata and Lamps were completely absent, I think Chelsea ll suffer this season if RDM insist on playing Lamps with Mikel, they should never start together cause they way 2 slow players and if u seen the the Athletic match every counter attack was like 5 players of them against 3 of us, these beside thier defensive lapses they can't ether make any ball. i see ether Lamps or mikel should start otherwise and as we witnessed chelsea can't defend or attack well

I felt that Lampard and Mikel were too far up the pitch, they gave the defence no cover. Saying that everyone played shit.

They've been doing that far too much, and they lack pace to track back, we gave one of the best strikers in the world soooo much space, no one could close him down as the back four where outnumbered with no one coming back to help them.