The one thing you just cannot understand

Tomo

I don't mind fat people lol i just don't get why ppl get soooooooo obesely massive. They deserve to get a heart attack.

To be honest, i could list 100 things and be here all day because some things do bug me but these 2 are the things that get me the most. I won't even go onto the ppl who are claiming benefits because of drug/alcohol abuse. I'll leave that for another day.

thats bang out of order saying that my Grandad died due to a heart attack and yer he was a little over weight aswell, just like i am and to be fair it does not bother me at all so it shouldnt bother you to be fair mate.

and to wish heart attack on people is wrong!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads if you fancy a fight I'm available. Word to the wise though- there comes a point, roughly about 10 punches in anywhere on my body, where hitting me will actually hurt you more than me. Bone strength B).

Also an advantage of being bone thin is you have razors for elbows. I could elbow a John Terry-sized person in the face/testicles and knock him out.

I'm a fucking filthy fighter so I'd probably headbutt you in the face, boot you in the stomach and bollocks and then dislocate one of your knees just for the hell of it.

Lads if you fancy a fight I'm available. Word to the wise though- there comes a point, roughly about 10 punches in anywhere on my body, where hitting me will actually hurt you more than me. Bone strength B).

Also an advantage of being bone thin is you have razors for elbows. I could elbow a John Terry-sized person in the face/testicles and knock him out.

ill take that challenge fella bare in mind tho that im 6 ft 2 to and nearly 20 stone and from what youve said one punch from me will crumble you B):D

Oh, yes, and another thing I can't understand: smokers. I've had a few acquaintances who picked up smoking even though they knew it was a bad thing and nobody forced them to do it. It's actually quite comical because, first, they put themselves in a very intense and unnecessary dilemma. They feel obliged to smoke, but they realize there's nothing good about smoking. Even their friends who already smoke tell them it's not worth it, but eventually they end up doing it anyway, and in a little while, they're hooked up and hate themselves for having started in the first place. What's up with that?

Oh, yes, and another thing I can't understand: smokers. I've had a few acquaintances who picked up smoking even though they knew it was a bad thing and nobody forced them to do it. It's actually quite comical because, first, they put themselves in a very intense and unnecessary dilemma. They feel obliged to smoke, but they realize there's nothing good about smoking. Even their friends who already smoke tell them it's not worth it, but eventually they end up doing it anyway, and in a little while, they're hooked up and hate themselves for having started in the first place. What's up with that?

i used to smoke glad i dont anyore i will admit and did when i smoked, i used to do it when i was board and i know theses other things i can do to cure that lol and i started as a dare from a mate he said i dare you to smoke this and the rest is history, best thing i ever did tho giving that up

i cannot understand why women pay good money to make themselves cry. be it from reading a "weepy" book or watching a "tearjerker" movie . yet if a guy makes them cry for free we gotta sleep with one eye open.

i cannot understand why women can go out for a girlie night out on the gin and comeback looking like they have just been to an Alice Cooper convention every fookin` friday.

It's stupid to build muscles in order to attract women, if you want serious relationship woman should not like you only on looks, otherwise it won't last long...

Those are good reasons to work out:

1. Testosterone

This one is mostly for the gents (sorry ladies) and it applies to weight training. Testosterone is the essence of manhood. When you lift weights and gradually increase the level of resistance, your muscles produce testosterone. This gives you the energy, stamina, and aggressiveness you need to take on the world.

On days after a big weight training work out, I’ve experience a significant increase in energy. I tend to pop out of bed (I’m usually groggy) and feel more vigorous over the course of the day.

As if I need to be more aggressive.

i cannot understand why women pay good money to make themselves cry. be it from reading a "weepy" book or watching a "tearjerker" movie . yet if a guy makes them cry for free we gotta sleep with one eye open.

i cannot understand why women can go out for a girlie night out on the gin and comeback looking like they have just been to an Alice Cooper convention every fookin` friday.

thats why i said women..

Skinny or fat guys... Why do you not develop your body?!

You can tell that most people on this thread are young. When you get a little older, it becomes much harder to keep off weight and takes much longer to take it off. Also, when you get older, you have a full-time job, you have a lot of responsibilities, you have less energy, you might have a wife and kids, you're simply not going to find the time or energy to go to the gym 3-4 times a week. It also becomes less of a priority. Even if you are still single, having a good job and being confident are much more important for attracting women than being in killer shape.

Also...things I don't understand that haven't been mentioned (like intolerance and animal cruelty were). I don't understand how people can be so incurious about the world. People care more about celebrity gossip than they do about things that actually effect their lives. Who gives a crap about the Kardashians or the Royals? You hear of people who have lived in Dover all their lives and never even been to France (and similar in other countries). Don't you want to see the world? Experience different cultures? I also don't understand how anyone can be religious, but that's probably another thread.

Skinny or fat guys... Why do you not develop your body?!

Because I don't want to waste some of my precious lifetime by going to the gym. Life's too short to do such things, I rather spend time with the people I love. When I die someday nobody's gonna talk about how much I was able to lift but what kind of person I was. As long as your diet's healthy you won't have any body problems, unless you have a specific disease which changes things automatically.