The one thing you just cannot understand

Tomo

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my fitness and strength was insane in the army. the appetite i built up then is still there (e.g my body still craves a full english breakfast at 6am every morning) but 21 operations have made my body not be able to work out even a tenth as much as i would back then. i class myself as fat now but nobody else calls me fat.

with fitness and being healthy although diet is important all foods are fine depending on moderation and how much exercise you do. if i ate everything i ate in the army with the level of exercise i now do. i would have exploded a long time ago..i ate over 6,000 calories a day atleast..now i eat around 1,800.

i don`t see the point of body building to the extreme to get women...what`s the point of getting a hot woman when your cock is not much bigger than a tic tac.

i have many scars on my body and a pretty fucked up head and almost zero chances of employment now. but enough women to retire now and say i`ve had my share and live with the great memories.

things i just cannot understand..cyber bullying would be one of the new ones. i`d never back down from a fight if anyone wants to start face to face. that`s not me trying to act hard but i can`t see what pain any man could inflict on me to what i`ve already felt. but to start fights with people from the "safety" of behind a computer..just seems so cowardly a thing to do.

my fitness and strength was insane in the army. the appetite i built up then is still there (e.g my body still craves a full english breakfast at 6am every morning) but 21 operations have made my body not be able to work out even a tenth as much as i would back then. i class myself as fat now but nobody else calls me fat.

with fitness and being healthy although diet is important all foods are fine depending on moderation and how much exercise you do. if i ate everything i ate in the army with the level of exercise i now do. i would have exploded a long time ago..i ate over 6,000 calories a day atleast..now i eat around 1,800.

i don`t see the point of body building to the extreme to get women...what`s the point of getting a hot woman when your cock is not much bigger than a tic tac.

i have many scars on my body and a pretty fucked up head and almost zero chances of employment now. but enough women to retire now and say i`ve had my share and live with the great memories.

things i just cannot understand..cyber bullying would be one of the new ones. i`d never back down from a fight if anyone wants to start face to face. that`s not me trying to act hard but i can`t see what pain any man could inflict on me to what i`ve already felt. but to start fights with people from the "safety" of behind a computer..just seems so cowardly a thing to do.

You sound like thug. :lol:

Fucking American commentators! Drives me nuts, I don't understand why the TV company can't employ british commentators to present football.

All they do is have a wank fest over Messi and Ronaldo

fox soccer channel do, which im soo happy bout even italian ones for seria a. but when the games are shown on espn (when ian darke, macmanhan, and robbie mustoe are absent) God have mercy, i just wana shoot the U.S replacemnts, especially alexi lalas, and dome other cynt face i'll prob remeber when im takin a shower or something. just annoys me aswell and im american...

fox soccer channel do, which im soo happy bout even italian ones for seria a. but when the games are shown on espn (when ian darke, macmanhan, and robbie mustoe are absent) God have mercy, i just wana shoot the U.S replacemnts, especially alexi lalas, and dome other cynt face i'll prob remeber when im takin a shower or something. just annoys me aswell and im american...

I was just listening to ones on NBC i think, for the Olympics, didnt get their names.

Theres just something about English commentators that make the game easier to watch.

goes for many other sports to. Except motor racing, I dunno why lol but british commentators don't work in motor racing.

I dont even like hearing NZ or Australian commentators.

I was just listening to ones on NBC i think, for the Olympics, didnt get their names.

Theres just something about English commentators that make the game easier to watch.

goes for many other sports to. Except motor racing, I dunno why lol but british commentators don't work in motor racing.

I dont even like hearing NZ or Australian commentators.

Cos us English have sexy voices?

Lads if you fancy a fight I'm available. Word to the wise though- there comes a point, roughly about 10 punches in anywhere on my body, where hitting me will actually hurt you more than me. Bone strength B).

Also an advantage of being bone thin is you have razors for elbows. I could elbow a John Terry-sized person in the face/testicles and knock him out.

Your names Eric, so you're probably fat, just like Cartman.

I suppose to a certain extent it comes down to the origin of the sport as to which accent sounds best. Eg:

NRL - Aussie accent is best

NFL - American accent is best

Rugby - I reckon south African or NZ

F1 - English or maybe German

NASCAR - American

The list goes on...