The one thing you just cannot understand

Tomo

Why do you guys have to talk in this cryptic language of your fancy feet and stones (seriously, what kind of genius labeled these units?). Cool people use metres and kilograms, and by cool i mean normal.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going back to women..... you date the douche-bags and when you get hurt you act all surprised...

but wen questioned as to why not date nice loyal guy, you act daft and come up with most B.S excuse. again man women..... i jst cant stand them!?!?!?

also bottled water!? the biggest scam ever!! (well in america anyway). all you can do is boil the water and place it in a big container from which you can use to drink. lazy ass americans....................................*sips poland spring*.

also, fast food, i know it tastes nice and quick but my God has anybody watched Food Inc!? the stuff they do to their cows... and chickens... makes you wana throw up. i only order salads if im forced to buy from there now. just soo disgusting. fast food............ :mouthclosed:

going back to women..... you date the douche-bags and when you get hurt you act all surprised...

but wen questioned as to why not date nice loyal guy, you act daft and come up with most B.S excuse. again man women..... i jst cant stand them!?!?!?

also bottled water!? the biggest scam ever!! (well in america anyway). all you can do is boil the water and place it in a big container from which you can use to drink. lazy ass americans....................................*sips poland spring*.

also, fast food, i know it tastes nice and quick but my God has anybody watched Food Inc!? the stuff they do to their cows... and chickens... makes you wana throw up. i only order salads if im forced to buy from there now. just soo disgusting. fast food............ :mouthclosed:

Do they have sexual intercourse with their cows? if not you should be glad your not Scottish and from Aberdeen, they're not known as the sheepshaggers for nothing ;) ;) ;) ;)

Why do you guys have to talk in this cryptic language of your fancy feet and stones (seriously, what kind of genius labeled these units?). Cool people use metres and kilograms, and by cool i mean normal.

it wasnt a genius, the measure for a foot was the kind's actual foot, the system is absurd, but americans......so fukin lazy we dont want to change. part of the reason we are sooooo far ehind in maths and sciences. for the concept is pretty hard to grasp for young kids, me included. idk difference between mile, foot centimetres, and all that shit, just give me calculus problems and im good.

I seen similar videos in 1st and 3rd year from RE. Still more to the point how the fuck is religion and animal rights related......

I laughed at one of the videos we were shown as a chicken got that fat its legs literally snapped pmsl. Excuse my humor I'm Scottish.

I seen similar videos in 1st and 3rd year from RE. Still more to the point how the fuck is religion and animal rights related......

I laughed at one of the videos we were shown as a chicken got that fat its legs literally snapped pmsl. Excuse my humor I'm Scottish.

i dont seee how religion and animal rights are intertwined, but i understand they should be respected aswell.

and everyone finds humor in different things, but i just thinks thats inhumane and should be stopped, but what am i but a 15 year old.] and a dream

hahahaha

i dont seee how religion and animal rights are intertwined, but i understand they should be respected aswell.

and everyone finds humor in different things, but i just thinks thats inhumane and should be stopped, but what am i but a 15 year old.] and a dream

hahahaha

what you be 15 :blink: jesus I thought I was the youngest fucker on this.

guess no, hahaha you figure out how to join that expert11 yet?

No :( I don't know how to. Its another thing I don't understand WTF is it?

Also I don't understand why Kanye West makes a fucking big deal about himself, hes an utter fucknugget. Nobody likes him because he thinks he is the fucking boy also hes got one huge fucking fat head as well. Looks like someone has taken action man and glued a tin of beans on to its neck.

His head is that big that if him and Kim were to do a sex tape, his head wouldn't even fully fit on camera. Fat headed cunt.

/ RANT OVER :D

Still he makes some awesome music but I'd totally love to box fuck out of him, fucking gimp.

The English are weird. They invented the metric system (which is used by nearly all of the world, Australia included) but they don't use it!

I'm 183 cm and 57 kg.

We are the same height, hi five! Except the last time I weighed myself I was ~60 kilos but still skinny. @capriccioso must be two bones and a piss reek.

Perhaps I should upload a mugshot where I'm not wearing a jacket/full sleeve shirt... then you can see just how scarily thin I am.